I'm trying to reach ottermode before summer...

I'm trying to reach ottermode before summer, is that feasible if I'm a skinny guy right now and can only do calisthenics?

Attached: 1637181810476.png (711x699, 657.3K)

bump

They need some WHITE COCK. THROBBING AND PULSATING ARYAN DICK

Attached: 1611685403956.jpg (760x593, 54.42K)

Why can’t you join a gym?

My college is restricting the gym to only 5 people at a time and you have to sign up a while beforehand so it's pretty much impossible to work out regularly.

Built for BWC

buy dumbbells and lift at home

Attached: 1643045609919.jpg (825x1434, 185K)

yea

try to access something that will allow you to practice dips and pull ups on a constant basis

get resistance/pull up bands

build up strength to do a muscle up by doing straight arm dips and pull ups. your goal is to do a muscle up without resistance bands

you use resistance bands to practice straight arm dips/pull ups

straight bar dips*

not straight arm

bro there's an arab chick in my gym with an average face but literal 10/10 ass
she comes there with this skinny arab dude who keeps giving me weird looks
wat do?

I’m perfectly fine with more foreigners as long as it’s more cute brown girls.

We must import millions of cute Asian, Indian and Arabic girls or our country will not survive.

every night i get on my knees and pray for the Lord to grant me one (1) qt muslim gf preferably with mommy milkers and a fat ass
Lord please, i abstain from these lascivious whores and thier salacious gazes. grant me an anime proportioned bbw caramel milf ninja lady.

Seems to be causing you pain, pray for the desire (for such a woman) to dissapear.

Based and same, how do I get a Muslim gf as a white boy bros?

Attached: IMG_2175.jpg (700x1190, 102.23K)

I got mine on bumble. She is a bbw with a fat ass, once I get her pregnant she’ll grow some nice mommy milkers.

BBW in a curvy or fat way?

Attached: IMG_2448.jpg (2066x3175, 1M)

ask him out, take him somewhere nice, and then make sweet love to his ass

She’s curvy in a chubby sort of way, but I like bigger girls so I’m happy with her. Her ass and legs are huge, can’t get enough of her

Yeah of course, just train 5 days a week, high vollume dont bother learning moves yet