Look after your anal health, faggot

look after your anal health, faggot

Attached: 1643733587738.jpg (1316x1720, 363.51K)

I’ve been getting plowed by cock regularly for the past few years and I have yet to experience the need to wear diapers. However, I farts do escape my asshole more often than normal and they’re almost always silent because the wider exitway means the skin around my hole aren’t rubbing and vibrating against eachother due to them not touching as much

Good thing i only suck dick and don't take it in my ass.

and ass cancer, why are they forgetting the ass cancer. and aids.

What the fuck

r gays rlly like this

I hate fags but even they don't deserve to shit themselves every day for majority of their life while worms live inside their body

Why tho? Must you really take dick up your ass? Disgusting, hornyness must override any logic with you fags. I bet you don't shave and have a beard too lol

Fake and (literally) gay. Anus is a muscle that can be worked out.

is this fucking real? and that's barely an inconvenience? the fuck

Attached: 1641751113986.jpg (379x214, 26.46K)

Attached: 3c35b9567b3b04f56c7c3a4665475911.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)

thanks for the details user, i really needed to know all of this

these people literally have AIDS too remember

You entered a thread on anal health and faggots taking it up the ass wcyd

Physician here, either the guy posting loves getting fisted or lying AF.

Think so I had a gay L.A. in gr12 who shit him self 3 times in one year not once was he shocked and just gave us a free class and blamed the coffee

LA teacher*

of all the organs i don't want to fail asshole is pretty high on the list

this is actually revolting kill yourself

Lawyer here, legally speaking he has no reason to lie so he is probably telling the truth

anus is made for 1 or 2 penetrations per day from shitting. of course it'll get injured when it gets penetrated hundred times per day no matter how much you "train" it

how do you train your asshole, you increase the difficulty by putting bigger objects in? how many sets and repetitions you do?

So you're halfway into diapers, you dumb faggot. There's easier ways to inject test you know, but hey at least you have a squat plug to keep you from leaking in 3-5 more years

Statistician here. 90% of gay people who participate in sex of the homosexual variant will wear a diaper within 10 years.

Attached: 1483970621375.png (1584x2016, 411.72K)

retard