Kneesovertoes guy

so what's the deal with this guy? i've seen posts about him on here in the past but never really paid attention. just came across a joe rogan clip with him on youtube and tried listening but he seemed kinda retarded/autistic the way he spoke and not sure i want to commit to finding out more.
does he actually have interesting ideas? anyone using them? my knees have sucked for well over a decade

Attached: kot.jpg (1200x630, 421.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/pDATP9ih
archive.wakarimasen.moe/fit/thread/61494053/#61494053
youtube.com/watch?v=8bAlEeLmrfE
youtube.com/watch?v=gNS_QjGAs_k
youtube.com/watch?v=BWedccP0o_U
youtube.com/watch?v=m1aMq9W-jDo
youtube.com/watch?v=lTktLtISKek
youtube.com/watch?v=WHHI9l8Zp40
youtube.com/watch?v=cDobK6aHQOs
youtube.com/watch?v=cxGfrD9_Uzs
youtube.com/watch?v=i8LsLLU8yoI
youtube.com/watch?v=Jay0Sd2exg0
youtube.com/watch?v=z64a5iOGXk0
youtube.com/watch?v=UbDSBFSaPvI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah he's good, his stuff has worked for me

From what I can tell he is kind of a retard but he's found a catchy way to present really solid rehab techniques to the general population. What you can takeaway from his stuff besides the actual exercises (some good, some meh) is that you need to work your way up from basically zero only doing what you can at a pain free level. This is very frustrating and tedious at the start but you have to regress all the exercises that give you knee pain to that level and slowly work your way up to training with full ROM. Not worth it to buy his program but you can go through some of his stuff and figure out how to implement his methods into your existing routine and get a lot of benefits from it.

thanks. any of you have experience using the sled? my current environment doesn't really allow for that, wondering if there's some way to replicate that stimulus some other way. from that short clip i saw he said he basically does it every day and it's the most important

If you have a hill that you can run/walk up going backwards and forwards its a similar movement. Alternatively walking backwards on a treadmill with an incline or with the treadmill turned off is good. Sled is still the best though since you can control the resistance better

Here are the youtube videos of his knee health program some user bought a while ago:
pastebin.com/pDATP9ih

apparently this guy is a scientologist lol

He is, I think that’s why he comes off as an autist

Like anons have said, he's pretty weird and definitely on the spectrum, but his methods and training tips are solid. I've used some of his exercises to completely rehab from an ankle injury and come back stronger.
Just implement some of the exercises he recommends (like the knee over toe lunge)

Marvelous, thanks user.

Autism is the precursor to Scientology, not the other way around.

did you follow his program or did you just implement his exercises into your lifting?

You are absolutely, 100% wrong. Cults don't rely on mental deficiencies to recruit and exploit, quite the contrary. An autist would throw down the cans and be mad that the rules for achieving his goal are vague and abstract and aren't internally consistent, and it would be harder to utilize his social instincts to brainwash him into submission.

Here's a thread with all of his programs as of May 2021
archive.wakarimasen.moe/fit/thread/61494053/#61494053

you are so incredibly based

Walking backwards up the stairs and also that seated calf raise machine thing he talks about here: youtube.com/watch?v=8bAlEeLmrfE

That's cool, I'll add the links to the pastebin. Thanks.
pastebin.com/pDATP9ih
(same link)

Ill put my knees where I please. Thank you very much.

Being initially very useful is the methodology of the space jew. So probably.

Thankyou anons my feet are fucked up will give these a look.

Attached: 165813912_294849225499260_3562607913519793709_n.jpg (1080x1346, 204.47K)

one of the most cringe podcast I couldn't sit through it he kept saying "you know what I mean" it's super annoying

posting here so it's clickable if you've got 4chanx or similar

No Equipment Knee Health Exercise Program (about 3 months, 3x per week)
THE 10-STEP FORMULA

Step 1: Tibialis Raise 25 reps
youtube.com/watch?v=gNS_QjGAs_k

Step 2: FHL Calf Raise 25 reps
youtube.com/watch?v=BWedccP0o_U

Step 3: KOT Calf Raise 25 reps
youtube.com/watch?v=m1aMq9W-jDo

Step 4: Patrick Step 25 reps
youtube.com/watch?v=lTktLtISKek

Step 5: ATG Split Squat 5 x 5 sets per leg
youtube.com/watch?v=WHHI9l8Zp40

Step 6: KOT Squat 5 x 5 sets