When looking in the mirror

when looking in the mirror
>goddamn these arms are sticks, pathetic! I gotta do 8 hour arm workouts to the get them as big as possible ASAP
when surrounded by dyel intellectuals
>my arms are 2x the size of anybody elses here, this looks ridiculous I'm being judged as a stupid meathead
anyone else know this feel

Attached: knife_freakout.webm (1280x700, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/13506253/boy-licks-blood-off-knife-stabs-aunt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

video context?

you get what you deserve

>go online
>everyone has "16 inch and more arms" after 1 year
>no photos, no measurements anywhere
>see actual people
>barely 16" arms after 15 years of training and a couple roid cycles and having a 4pl8 bench

>Cant even kick him.
Why do woman are such stupid beings?

funny boy

Attached: 1643596052851s.jpg (113x125, 2.39K)

what the fuck is going on in that webm

Schizophrenic psychosis or sociopathic child is my guess
Keeping it fit related, you've got a skinny kid that's 5'6 dual weilding knives
How to defend as a 5'7 skinny woman?

thesun.co.uk/news/13506253/boy-licks-blood-off-knife-stabs-aunt/
>Recalling the episode, Yulia told reporters: “He licked the knife and said, ‘Now I know why maniacs drink blood.

>"It tastes good. Your blood is all over me. Welcome to my world!’”

the robotic gait gave it away

>he doesn't drink the blood of his ancestors
NGMI

>ancestors
she survived

remember kids, if you escalate a situation with a knife then you better be ready for a fight because a knife doesn't just turn a person off. carrying a knife around in the pocket when you're in a sketchy place is only an illusion of safety.

>be me, 6'2 250 20% BF
>been working out for like 3 months
>have gone from 15 to 17 inch arms
at least there's a silver lining in being fat sometimes. Starting to get my first bicep vein which is exciting considering I've been a sedentary fat sack of shit my entire life.

Hole up. So you be saying you have 200 pounds of pure muscle? After 3 months in the gym?

regains are a factor as I played O-line in highschool, as well as steroids topkek

also 250 lb @ 20% BF =/= 200 pounds of muscle, take into account the skeleton and dermis being around 30% of your weight

>> The boy was not arrested but is living with distant relatives
>> Faces up to 15 years in prison

This is Ukraine, so I had hoped they would just execute him, but jeez, just 15 years for knifing his aunt, cousin, and licking their blood?

So does she get back up, go back into the house and clean up, and come back out with a kid? After being stabbed in the neck?

I'm confused by the blood splatters on the drive

also he has a cleaver in one of the stills but then stabs her in the neck with the same blade but it's not a cleaver

fuk my brain hurts now

And people make fun of me for wanting to wear leather armor or chainmail every day. I don't want to get shanked.

>Do roids and train bench for years
>Can finally bench 4pl8
>Never do any other bi or tri work
>Why aren't my arms humongous?

>that autistic walk