6'2" top 0.0001% of human race height

>6'2" top 0.0001% of human race height
>classic, pure British/white
>conventionally attractive
>no.1 university in nation, STEM subject, full tenured professor and private practice
>no.1 best selling books
>internationally famous and intellectual celebrity
>most famous psychologist for a generation
>paid 100's of thousands a month in passive income
>

>2/10 wife, old, non white
>daughter is a bbc slut, drug addict, modern feminist theory etc
>

The only thing I can think of that he is missing is being Any Forums

Is this proof that gains>all other accomplishments, and that his life and progeny would be markedly better if he had just lifted weights and gotten a thick neck/biceps?

Attached: 16068062-7248701-image-m-26_1563193007940.jpg (634x613, 49.31K)

Just googled, he married at 27 to his wife, then 24. He's pretty weak minded tho, so that's the source of his life issues.

Psychology isn't STEM

Her daughter is a BBC slut?
Thought she went to Romania for some vampire dick when she was confused about her marriage but that was it.

How can you stay hard with that goblina grimacing up at you

Attached: 1643746265641.gif (400x225, 1.56M)

>he is missing is being Any Forums
I dunno, he shills a carnivore diet and didn't post body or lift. That's as Any Forums as fuck.

>The only thing I can think of that he is missing is being Any Forums
probably the only thing he needed. when did any of that other shit ever help with turning women into good people?

Attached: 001.jpg (1800x3200, 1.9M)

When he lifted in his youth, he got up to a 2 plate bench.

how is this thread Any Forums related. fuck off back to Any Forums

>2/10 wife, old, non white
She's nearly as old as he is, she looks pretty white, and "Tammy Roberts" is a pretty white name
>he married at 27 to his wife, then 24
ninja'd

>Psychology isn't STEM
Ehh, it's like the very edge of STEM. It is where a ton of crank studies come from though. Hypnosis isn't STEM, but it really fucking should've been, because there are some diamonds hidden in that pile of bullshit.

Doggystyle.

Kek

The mind is part of the body. Inspiration from him and others like him is how a lot of people get into Any Forumsness.

>classic, pure British/white
Lol

I love jp but I hate his tranny looking daughter
Tammy is alright(as a person) but he should've waited for a decent looking woman, she's ugly as fuck.

Attached: imagem_2022-02-01_221631.png (566x352, 154.45K)

This is just proof that there is no point in raising a daughter. Even the most traditional psyhcologist father's daughter is a single mom who cheatedd on her husband while she shillls retardedd diets and gives her dad covid.

'2" top 0.0001% of human race height
Top 11 percent you tard, check picrel.
>>classic, pure British/white
don't care
>>conventionally attractive
lol, 5/10 at best
>>no.1 university in nation, STEM subject, full tenured professor and private practice
psychology = STEM, lol, what's your definition of science. Also he quit his tenure,
>>most famous psychologist for a generation
Famous cuz of culture war retardation.

/10 wife, old, non white
Are you blind she's white
>>daughter is a bbc slut, drug addict, modern feminist theory etc
His daughter is conservative and she's never been with a black man

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 5.19.37 PM.png (1618x1544, 206.52K)

>tranny looking daughter
she looks fine

it's cos he's a giant narcissist and a misogynistic pseud so he wouldn't be able to keep a quality woman around for any length of time. she's probably retarded, ergo their daughter is probably retarded as a result

Attached: 1d32bd3f51ab151431deb56c8fb2d356198fc552_hq (2020_09_30 14_42_46 UTC).gif (320x180, 369.96K)

>he got up to a 2 plate bench.
lol, source

>conventionally attractive
>tfw probably half a dozen people have told me I look exactly like Jordan Peterson
I didn't know anyone found him attractive

Attached: 12321382132.jpg (449x497, 9.36K)

>"Tammy Roberts" is a pretty white name
Never forget the matriliniality.

Attached: 962D9641-A3BA-470D-B506-AF0528954FE1.jpg (300x250, 11.95K)

>not getting married to a babushka
NGMI

Attached: jordan-with-his-wife--1574586495.png (450x440, 348.98K)

He’s a say nothing grifter. If you listen to what actually comes out of his mouth, it’s just word salad.
E.g.
>And, for a while, literally, there was only one book, and that book was the Bible, and then, before it was the Bible, it was scrolls and writings on papyrus, but we were starting to aggregate written text together. And it went through all sorts of technological transformations, and then it became books that everybody could buy -- the book everybody could buy -- and the first one of those was the Bible. And then became all sorts of books that everybody could buy, but all those books, in some sense, emerged out of that underlying book, and that book itself --

All of that is just incorrect. Has this man never heard of the Iliad? How about the book of the dead?

Attached: 43D42CA7-7762-4C93-A305-305053097EC8.jpg (1024x955, 101.9K)

anyone who unironically likes peterson gets the rope

>Has this man never heard of the Iliad? How about the book of the dead?
I also think he is a pseud and grifter but he mention scrolls on papyrus which is what the book of the dead and the Iliad were he is referring to the modern-day book with covers and a spine.

It's well known that Jordan has a fetish for all things Soviet, so it's not a surprise that he chose to marry la criatura bolchevique.

gnostic fags are just as bad as abrahamic religions

marrying a 7/10 women is a better bet than a 9+/10. They are more faithful and less likely to divorce rape you.. they will also be a better nurturer to your children.

Yeah she did. OP meant she's a Big Balkan Cock slut

that is a physique of a man who has never lifted something heavy in his life.