/BIG/bros?? Why are you so silent all of a sudden? I'm scared

/BIG/bros?? Why are you so silent all of a sudden? I'm scared

Attached: lod.jpg (604x453, 26.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=va9bKVYEolw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

too busy icing these mother fuckers

IB'ing right now, can only report that I saw some new chest hairs today. Always been a smoothskin but now it seems to be coming in strong.

What is /BIG/?

Blowing Instagram Guys

Gotta /BIG/ to get big user

But seriously, look at the op image and figure it out

Haven't been here for a while? Wait till you hear what new meme self improvement thing we're doing, grab an ice pack.

my cock

Still doing it every day. My loads are through the roof

What if I combine this with nofap? Will I go super saiyan?

These are not compatible memes, you’ll be horny af all day

youtube.com/watch?v=va9bKVYEolw
>my test increased by 62% percent after ten weeks of ball icing but don't do it guys it's inconvenient

Wow, what a fucking tool this guy. Yeah ok if you have nothing going for you in your life, then maybe dont focus on icing your balls but his arguments are really:
1. its inconvenient, you need to find ice, bla bla... fuck no, you get a gel pack and put it in the freezer.
2. you need to have done x, y, z before you start. Yeah no, tell that to all the poor guys in the world who can barely start going because their T is already so fucking low

I don't understand what the point of his video was but at least confirms what everyone is seeing with it.

The reason keeping the testicles cool increases sperm count/fertility is because sperm cells naturally are built with a very very high concentration of n-3 fatty acids, like DHA. These high levels of membrane DHA increases the fluidity and mobility of the sperm membranes, and allows them to do their job. DHA has extremely high molecular motion and I believe having DHA enriched membranes allows the flagella to rotate extremely fast. This is important for fast fertilization of the ovum. Basically, in order to have extremely fast sperm cells, they needed to be enriched with DHA. Fast sperm cells are a pretty big advantage where it absolutely counts in terms of having children.

There are a ton of studies on this. This has been known for a while, and proves that PUFA has at least some important uses. Notice how lower n-3 PUFA leads to lower sperm viability, the more saturated the less viable.

Now of course, DHA is extremely extremely fragile, and is prone to oxidation. And one of the biggest dangers for polyunsaturated fats, especially for n-3s, is heat. So it makes sense why testicles are on the outside of the body, and in nature before clothing would have been kept cool (but no longer). And so wearing clothes puts thermal pressure on the sperm and for many men, it's too much, and the sperm auto-oxidize.
(1/2)

Attached: IB.jpg (474x372, 18.46K)

So keeping the testicles cool should improve sperm counts pretty drastically. Anti-oxidants like ascorbate, tocopherol(s), glutathione, and aspirin should also help, to some extent, some studies have shown this to have no effect though, due to the lack of supplementation having an effect on antioxidant levels in seminal fluid.

I have read that humans are also unique with our sperm - we have extremely low levels of viable sperm compared to other animals. This could be due to the clothing we wear, or any other environmental effects, or due to the fact that humans have low DHA levels (similar to naked mole rat), leading to slow and broken sperm.

Now, for the effects of heat on testosterone production, I will have to read more, but it might be that toxic PUFA peroxidation by products due to heat could possibly lower testosterone synthesis. This has some interesting ideas: Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids in Male Ruminant Reproduction — A Review
(2/2)

Attached: IB2.jpg (1000x1185, 211.68K)

I just don't understand how putting an ice pack on my balls when I have my morning coffee and my evening tea is even remotely inconvenient. This guy just wants to keep the mad ball gains for himself.

>look at the op image and figure it out
/Bingeing Ice General/?

>3 weeks of icing balls 2-3 times a day
>voice noticably deeper as of 2 days ago

Wait, whut? What the fuck? Is /BIG/ /Ball Icing General/? What the fuck? Why???

What does this do for you???

Looks like a beta soi boy
Not listening to a genetic failure like that

As you may have noticed, Any Forums is always on the lookout for wacky ways to raise your testosterone. Sure, there's the normie ones you should already be doing like weightlifting, eating right, getting sunlight, and sleeping... but we're always on the lookout for the all-natural cheat code that gives us a little extra. Last year it was eating raw onions. Now, we're putting ice on our balls. The idea comes from a series of actual scientific studies that showed that icing men's balls increased their fertility noticeably. This is for a simple reason - balls are outside the body because they need to be cool to work. The clothing we wear, underwear, it makes men's balls a lot hotter than they'd ever be in nature. So this means that our balls are never working at full potential. Icing your balls is supposed to counter that.

Attached: spoonfeed.jpg (466x339, 8.96K)