See liver regularly being shilled on Any Forums

>see liver regularly being shilled on Any Forums
>rich in nutrients
>try it out, doesn't taste too shabby
Thanks bros

Attached: liver-and-onions-featured.jpg (1200x1200, 119.97K)

>eating something that absorbs toxins in the body
>eating a toxin filled meat cause it's cheap
It's like you guys are retarded

Give roo a try if you get the chance
>ultra lean
>43g of protein per 100g
>tastes like lamb
>good medium rare
>great in stews

Attached: 1639324536816.png (512x512, 246.38K)

Shut up Mac

The liver is not a sponge, it doesn't just absorb.
It filters and breakes down harmful toxins, essentially eradicating them.
While overuse may damage the liver (mainly heavy alcohol use), it's probably the most resilient organ in the body and can regenerate to full even after being cut in half.

i could fegato alla veneziana all day everyday
and damn you all i'm even cleaning the pan with bread

I've recently taken the liver-pill and the chicken-heart-pill and I'd say everyone should give them a try

Take the braunschweiger pill, user. Smoked liver sausage. Slice it and put it on toast with onions and stone ground mustard, or fry it on a pan and serve it with stone ground mustard with your eggs. Or even just slice it up and eat it straight up.

Attached: c8c504302af3807e28c9dac27b6af954_large.png (512x512, 40.4K)

What are you a soccer mom

They cut 1/3 of my mom's liver and it regrew back fully.

>eat liver
>tastes like liver
fucking gross

>Thanks bros
You're welcome :)

It tasted so bad to me. I even soaked it in milk and I cooked with a lot of onion. I hated it and I'm not a picky eater. I'm glad I tried it but the taste haunted me for weeks.

I've had liver and onions at like 3 restaurants, and it tasted pretty bland each time. Not like a bitter medicinal taste that I expected. Bad quality or am I vitamin A deficient or just based?

>>eating a toxin filled meat
Can you name all these toxins for us user?

>it tasted pretty bland

Liver does not have a bland taste, nor does bad quality, so I'm not sure if what you ate was liver..

Must the mustard be ground between two stones? Is there any other type of mustard seed grinding process which would be permissible in this dish or would that ruin things?

You can use whatever the fuck mustard you want. I just think the more savory types of mustard complement the braunschweiger better. It really slaps on whole wheat or rye bread too.

But you can have it on white bread with yellow mustard too if you want. I've eaten it that way many times.

Yes but what's the benefit of having the mustard ground between stones? Is it superior to industrial processes? Or is 'stone ground mustard' a euphemism for 'savoury types of mustard'?

The liver is not a filter. It does not store toxins. Smoothbrain

Liver is probably the worlds only true superfood.

...and there's unironically a reason why carnivores almost always go for the liver first.

I'll let you connect the dots. (unless your a vegan snowflake - logic doesn't apply to you so don't bother)

Personally I just like the texture of stone ground. The taste is also a little different but it doesn't really matter. I wouldn't call it "superior" it's all subjective.

You're such a faggot.