Gym Bro

What’s your go-to move when trying to befriend a “gym bro”, Any Forums?

Attached: B61F117B-A0B1-48E5-B8A2-97CCF27C80CE.jpg (1125x1107, 981.01K)

*approach gym twink seductively*
>hey bro could you lend me a hand? I need help training my penis muscles

>nice glutes bro
if he responds negatively move on

Is this a good physique? I feel like I'm getting close to this but I still feel like a total dyel. Have I just let this place get to me?

He looks like absolute garbage other than a 6.5/10 face

Nah chest is good too
Nigga looks like he only trains chest and face

He has shit insertions

Thank you this is what I needed. I am going to the gym now.

I'll ask if he likes Bionicles. If he says yes, I have a new friend. If he says no, he's not worth being friends with

Attached: 1628290497162.png (804x996, 340.57K)

delusional fat powernigger detected

These are the easiest ways to make a friend at the gym, hands down.

1. To get his attention, try unracking one or two of his plates in between his sets. You’re sure to get him in a conversation this way.
2. Try talking to him while he is banging out a heavy set or while he is mid-sprint on the treadmill. Bros love to chat while working hard.
3. During his set, walk up and spot him without him asking. Tell him you weren’t sure he could lift the weight he was lifting. He’ll appreciate your attention to his safety.
4. Stand in his mirror space. If he is a true bro, snap some pics of you both while you’re sharing the mirror space. Easy way to become Snap or Insta bros.
5. Play your music through your phone speakers as loud as possible. No easier way to make a bro than bonding over music.

Hope this helps, OP.

Attached: 3ABDF490-6CA2-4E81-9D3D-0E69607300DE.png (483x701, 346.42K)

Kek

>Load up at least 2 plates for bench (anything less and you will be invisible to them)
>ask for a spot
>once you finish ask them their name
>fist bump
>”you live around here?”

That’s it.

Your gym twinks roam the gym free? My gym has them chained up in each bathroom stall and shower stall.

>t.

Attached: file.png (750x751, 153.11K)

This guy has a great frame, with super wide shoulders and super thin hips, his face is OK, and his insertions/muscles are whatever. He’d also look good rail skinny and probably also fatter. He is coasting off his frame, face, and height, but mostly the first one. Shoulders are non-existent, chest insertions are weird, no serratus muscles, no traps, no neck muscles, no forearms. This dude does bench, bicep curls, obliques, and chest flies, then plays a sport, and this is his only exercise. Nothing wrong with that, if I had a frame like that I wouldn’t feel the need to lift hard either.

Made me laugh

I've had a weird number of dudes start conversations with me lately and none of them have come off as gay but I'm always cautious they are, and wondering if they're testing the waters or just regular dudes trying to make a friend. Are people kind of desperate for friends right now or did I pass some kind of threshold that makes me more attractive to gay dudes?

I'm a friendly person but I don't wanna seem like I'm reciprocating anyone hitting on me, but I also don't wanna be standoffish to straight guys just trying to make friends.

It seriously went from like 1 person talking to me a month to 3 or 4 people a week lately.

Do you wear headphones to the gym? Do you go alone?

I just flex a 'cep and say 'how's this for a start?'

I wear headphones and I go with my wife about half the time so anyone who's stalking me sees me with her. We do our own workouts though