30+ thread

Is anyone here that lifts and is over 30 not constantly nursing SOME injury?

Attached: 1643437257314.gif (480x251, 3.6M)

Many. Shoulder impingement on my left side. I tore my scapho-lunate(sp?) ligament in my left wrist. I've been told that the grooves my knee caps ride on are too shallow, so I'm always aggravating my left knee even though I baby it like a motherfucker

Yes, but it's mostly because I'm fasting to lose weight. Less nutrients = longer recovery = more injuries.
I'm getting into NIR Light Therapy and my injuries heal faster.

I started *at* 30 (almost 2 years ago), I often always have some ticky-tack thing bothering me but nothing major I don't think (yet)
Biggest thing right now is a tingling near/under my right shoulder blade that's been going on for a bit, popped something while doing cable rows with stirrups

Attached: 1618840864186.jpg (525x525, 31.07K)

32 here
hip flexor and back issues
these past 6 months have been good though, if im any bigger than ottermode i seem to have issues

no but i’m also on roids and lifting consistently for 10+ years

Im 37 and lifting and doing good. But Ive played sports all my life and have a history of being rather robust.

But Im gonna start a cut next month and worry about this exactly. The lower calories slowing natural bounce back.

Im 41. Only this year have I had nagging minor injuries. 30 to 40 was smooth sailing. I guess I am just a bit naturally Chad physique wise. Got to be a reason why teen girls and mid-twenties women keep mirin'.

Attached: 1643492636501s.jpg (178x250, 8.34K)

Yep. 32, almost back to peak strength after a lockdown-induced foray into alcoholism. I lift almost every day, hike in the summer, took up skiing this winter, I'm as sound as a pound. About to start cutting though, gonna take it easy. Lifting when under recovered is the road to ruin. I had a lot of injuries in my early 20s, learned the hard way what works for me.

32 here, weak knees can't go to heavy on squats. rest is fine though

>But Ive played sports all my life
Good. At least you probably don't have to worry about bone density. I never did sports, but I did lift when I was younger.

Twink anons trying to make it in their 30s will probably get a lot of fractures.

37 here. I just keep adding weight until I can hear my tendons snap, crackle and pop. Then I back off the weight a bit. No more ego lifting for me.

Yeah I'm 32 with no issues
175cm 74kg

33. I have to do shoulder rotations and the broom stretch before every session to keep by arms from falling off doing bench and OHP

Recovered from a leg injury and have been barbell squatting lately.
I can do 5x5 with 70kg and I don't know whether to add weight or not because I don't wanna injure myself again.
Also I might have tendinitis on my right shoulder, I've a scan scheduled for this Thursday. Can't (shouldn't) work out my upper body for a few days so I'm just gonna run and squat idk.

I am 34 and am not. I have been injured before but not more than a week since I started lifting.

Almost 33 and I never have injuries what’s wrong you guys 32-33 isn’t that old

I'm over 40 and don't have any constant nagging injuries whatsoever.

40, started 6 years ago, no injuries because I know I’m not 20.

Attached: 617151E3-9FAD-4B50-9F51-4985C109FCEF.jpg (601x767, 115.61K)

Turn 30 in a month. Strongest I've ever been. Zero injuries and lift 5 days a week.

32, opposite issue, injuries in my 20s messed me up for a while like fucking bone fractures all the time. Shit takes so long to heal properly.
Now I don't ever get hurt and actually feel invincible. Times change.

I used to get bicep tendonitis that would flare up every once in a while, but Rip's home remedy pretty much fixed it.

i’ve managed to keep away from injuries by doing more lightweight higher rep ranges, and knowing when to give up an exercise that you’re prone to injury from ie leg press puts a lot of pressure on my shin, switched to leg extensions

31. No injuries at all other than a sprain on my left arm a year ago. Took a month or so to heal.