I've eaten 3 whole eggs almost my whole life Is this really bad for your hearth health I'm thinking about quitting them...

I've eaten 3 whole eggs almost my whole life Is this really bad for your hearth health I'm thinking about quitting them to see if I my cardio perform gets better Is it a good idea?

Attached: how-to-fry-an-egg-3-1200.jpg (1200x1200, 93.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/food-features/eggs/
nature.com/articles/srep00139
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4425170/
cochrane.org/CD011737/VASC_effect-cutting-down-saturated-fat-we-eat-our-risk-heart-disease
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16904539/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10704618/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9001684/
ahajournals.org/doi/pdf/10.1161/01.cir.0000103664.47406.49
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0735109717412320?via=ihub
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eggs are le... BAD

Attached: 1631889014437.png (664x627, 470.98K)

They wont impact your cardio at all

Did I had to wait 6 minutes for an answer like this?

Attached: 1638289398859.jpg (1056x553, 59.01K)

It completely depends on you, much like meat consumption. If you have any cardiovascular problems, I would say stop or limit them. Same goes if you develop any cardiovascular issues in the future. But if you have a healthy heart regardless the egg consumption, then keep on keeping on.

yes because your question is moronic

Eating 3 eggs in your whole life is insanely low. No need to worry about any health negatives or benefits from that.

There are studies that recommend 1 or 2 weekly..

esl strikes again

Attached: 12.jpg (1280x576, 124.5K)

You have to eat the eggs

the eggs are bad meme is a meme eat as much as you want but use less oil to cook them if you care that much about cholesterol

This guy has eaten 3 eggs in his entire life mate.

fucking gross, use butter

hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/food-features/eggs/

This website is reliable and easy to browse. It says 3 eggs a day might be much, but still not the worst choice. They recommend 1 daily.

nature.com/articles/srep00139
Only the introduction is relevant. It says LDL and VLDL cause the main risk, HDL and phospholipids intake may have a positive effect on cholesterol level and risks.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4425170/
It says more about the positive effect of HDL and PL. Also says, egg intake have other side-effects, which can be connected to health issues.
>Recently, Hazen and colleagues [90] used unbiased metabolomics to identify three metabolites of dietary PC (choline, TMAO, and betaine) which were predictors of CVD in a large clinical cohort. The presumed atherogenic factor, TMAO, is a known metabolite of dietary choline.
It also says
>Daily egg intake has not been shown to be associated with CVD risk in healthy populations [11,12,13]. In contrast, several large cohort studies have found a positive association between egg intake and CVD in diabetics [11,12,101,102]. Consequently, patients with diabetes may be discouraged from eating eggs. These relationships are suggested to be caused by components found in the egg yolk, such as cholesterol and saturated fat [101].
>This may be related to the kidney dysfunction that is often seen with diabetes, as TMAO levels can build up in the blood if they are not cleared by the kidneys. Regardless of kidney function, however, TMAO is a strong predictor of all-cause mortality risk [104,105]. If the plasma TMAO response to egg intake is increased in diabetics relative to non-diabetics, that may explain the consistent link between egg intake and CVD in diabetics.
Conclusion:
>It will be critical determine if the perceived benefits of egg PL intake on CVD risk markers outweigh the risk of potential TMAO formation

Do egg whites. I’ve read some disturbing studies on the cholesterol from eggs, it adds up over the years.

I don't eat eggs daily but when I do I'll usually eat about 5.

Attached: hDowQdU.jpg (735x884, 48.14K)

it doesnt. cholesterol in the diet has almost no effect on serum cholesterol for most.

quoting vegetarian and vegan propaganda outlets ngmi. they publish weak meaningless results to support their bias. best to ignore anything that isnt a clinical trial which invalidates everything you wrote

>cochrane.org/CD011737/VASC_effect-cutting-down-saturated-fat-we-eat-our-risk-heart-disease
>The greater the decrease in saturated fat, and the more serum total cholesterol is reduced, the greater the protection from cardiovascular events.

>pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16904539/
>Consumption of a saturated fat reduces the anti-inflammatory potential of HDL and impairs arterial endothelial function

>pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10704618/
>these data suggest that addition of a moderate amount of dietary cholesterol to a reduced fat diet rich in polyunsaturated or saturated fatty acids increased the in vitro susceptibility of LDL to oxidation.

>pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9001684/
> We conclude that eggs consumption, in addition to its hypercholesterolemic effect, increases plasma and LDL oxidizability, a phenomenon which was shown to enhance the progression of atherosclerosis. The atherogenic properties may contribute to the accelerated atherosclerosis prevalent in populations with high cholesterol intake.

>ahajournals.org/doi/pdf/10.1161/01.cir.0000103664.47406.49
>Although they had similar IVUS characteristics at baseline, patients with LDL cholesterol > 120mg/dL showed more annual plaque progression and lumen reduction than did patients with lower LDL cholesterol values.

>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0735109717412320?via=ihub
>Many CVRF-free middle-aged individuals have atherosclerosis. LDL-C, even at levels currently considered normal

Unless your other meals are all fast food then eggs won't hurt you in any way.
if you are that worried then eat Egg Beaters which are just egg whites altered to look and taste like normal eggs

I've been eating 6 pasture raised egg yolks a day for the last year. When I stopped a few times for a few weeks at a time I could tell the difference in day to day happiness and test levels felt much lower. It's always been a mistake to stop eating them for me.
Farm fresh or pasture raised eggs are the only real "superfood" everything else is a shit meme at best.

Attached: 1643684936901.jpg (584x433, 62.2K)