How much does your penis shrink after you start taking minoxidil and finasteride?

How much does your penis shrink after you start taking minoxidil and finasteride?

Attached: shutterstock_151168823.jpg (1000x667, 402.74K)

it's like HRT, so it shrinks to microdick levels and basically becomes a little clit

That can't be true, do you have any evidence?

A lot. I had to stop after I lost an inch, but I felt like the extra couple weeks of hair was worth it

Wouldn't it be funny if you could take a pill and actually change your sex haha, I'd give it a try haha

My dermatologist wants me to take minoxidil and finasteride for 3 months, is my penis going to shrink permanently? Or is it temporary?

Bald larpers, fin doesn't cause shit, the studies that "prove it" were dudes who already ahd a bad experience and had nocebo effect, on another study a placebo group got erectile disfunction with a fake pill, nobody likes bald people, you will be miserable and alone all your life and you deserve it.

It isn't, but if you're stupid enough to listen to some basement dwellers on Any Forums you deserve everything coming your way.

You're right but there's nowhere else I can ask this question, on reddit it takes way too long to get a reply.

He's making you into a femboy and you don't even know it kek

Baldie seething

don't do it OP. Same thing happened to me and now I'm a femboy who bottoms for random hunks at the gym

didnt at all but my penis only gets like 70 percent hard now. kinda worried desu think it might be broke

easy there buddy.
Why you don't just enjoy your trànn'y pills and let everybody be happy?

captcha: AHHWG

after i exercise or lift heavy my penõr retreats and becomes a chode in waiting until after i shower. what is going on?

just use minoxidil only if you're worried, that's what I'm doing

Wtf is up with this myth

you can counteract the effects of both with midixodril

You're a 30 years old balding man who haven't kissed a girl yet.

Probably not because she's a woman and women tend to not like faggots.

How long have you been taking finasteride? When did you first notice that your penis was only getting 70% hard?

If you apply minoxidil generously to your shaft this doesn't happen retards

this. i took finasteride for a week and my dick went from 7 inch erect to 4 inch, can't even get fully erect either after a year off