Lift for several years

>lift for several years
>still can only bench 80kg for 5 reps

Attached: 4chan meet.jpg (1280x960, 450.31K)

>this pic
sovlfvl

Who's the nice young man with his face above the computer?

Back when Any Forums had a soul :'(
I blame moot

Don't worry I can only do 8 pull ups max after years too ¯\_( ツ )_/¯. I don't worry much, I still get my pull ups done and that's that.

Same here bro. 2 years here, only can bench 185 Lbs for one rep. Thing that sucks is that I wanna be a powerlifter who competes in meets and stuff, and I recently got a coach but my bench just won’t get any fucking better. Squat is 340 Lbs and deadlift is 350. First hit 185 Lbs like 10 months ago or something ridiculous. Idk it’s like I’m fucking cursed

BUT THIS WILL ALL CHANGE. I HAVE STARTED TAKING MK-677

Attached: 5AEEABDC-AA26-40AB-AD9F-C7FD02405061.jpg (2244x3200, 736.2K)

Why would you care about strength, you lift for muscles not for numbers. If practicality would mean anything to you, you wouldnt lift

I spun my wheels for 12 years like this. TWELVE. I had autistic programming and incredible effort and time put in, still couldn't get more than 205 lb for 5. I gave up and switched to the dark side and haven't looked back, gains for days. Baseline T was like 650 and free T 103, E2 on thr higher side. God knows what it's at know kek.

Don't you think pinning is just a massive chore?
Don't get me wrong, if you love to pump iron and build muscle, pinning is just part of the fun. But imagine you just want to be in great shape and you just want to feel wonderful, both physically and mentally, wouldnt the hassle of pinning outweight the reward?

2 weeks into lifting I’m at 160x5 for 5, will I taper off too?

I had the same issue, got around it by forcing progressive overload; before I was just lifting x amount of weight until I thought I could do enough reps with it and then moving up

What do you mean by forcing progressive overload?

LOL similar photos of reddit meetups get posted in /fph/ frequently.

my boy-wife

Not being a pussy, increasing the weight even if you think you will fail. SS style.

force yourself to progress such as adding 2.5kg onto your bench every week for the same reps, if fail deload a bit and work back up. otherwise if you keep lifting the weight that 'feels right' you'll end up spinning wheels

obviously need to eat a lot as well it's unavoidable

So basically never sit on the same weight? Like if I work up to my working weight and I'm supposed to do 5 reps but only manage 3, rather than just keep using that weight each workout until I hit 5 I should just lower the weight immediately and build back up?

Snimen

Would it have killed them to lose a few pounds before that meet?

no

>literally me after 9 years
Im not giving a fuck anymore and only do the cardio i like with some bodyweight stuff sprinkled in

Attached: 1637718026323.gif (498x498, 1.56M)