I know 4/3/2/1 is an appealing arrangement but its completely unbalanced...

I know 4/3/2/1 is an appealing arrangement but its completely unbalanced, getting to 4pl dead is 10x harder than a 2pl bench and I could do a 1pl OHP a couple months into lifting and im not even big

Attached: 1642390340751.jpg (878x1200, 167.61K)

4 plate deadlift is easy, you have a muscle imbalance.

I can do it comfortably, its just not on the same level, you understand what relative means right?

You probably have short arms. I have a 6'2 reach at 6' and got a 4pl8 deadlift way earlier than 2pl8 bench

Going to the gym, but wearing a mask is quite literally the most low-IQ thing you could possibly do. I don't understand at all how they think the mask will help them when they are physically touching the same equipment that 100 other people used that day.

Not to mention that they often times will touch the same paper towel dispenser and spray bottle when they go to ''''''''''''''clean'''''''''''''' off equipment.

Bodyweight?

The deadlift was absolutely way easier for me to get (in terms of progression vs effort, deadlifts are gonna "feel" the hardest) than a 2pl8 bench. Then again long ass arms, fighter's build, in school for wrestling we did pretty much only close grip bench + incline + dips, all 5x12, and mainly focused on oly type lifting, like a 4 day brosplit, with an entire day of our coach screaming at us to do power clean variants like front squat press multiple sets of 20 like we're doing crossfit or something.

But yeah, chest strangely does about nothing for wrestling and about nothing for striking, and I have long arms.

is 4/3/2/1 plate or bodyweight? plate seems VERY easy, so I always thought it was body weight.

a 405 deadlift is FAR more attainable considering im at 260 than a 700lb deadlift
and a 2 plate bench is far the fuck easier then a 350lb bench. and I want to be clear, I base my ease off the fact I barely work out and when I was before family fucked me over I more or less was ok with never being able to 1/2/3/4, but if its just plate, and my untrained ass is more than 75% of the way there in some lifts, nah. that doesn't seem like an accomplishment

Mate nobodies OHPing their bodyweight are you mental

?

overhead pressing bodyweight for me would be about 170-175 possibly up to 200 depending on muscle but probably no more than that, I saw body weight lifts as an aspirational thing to hit, something that you could hit natty with training.

just fucking plates is kind of pathetic.as an aspirational goal.

mongrel

Attached: 1513493357411.jpg (473x921, 73.53K)

Here is the order I hit them in:
>1 plate OHP: maybe a six weeks after I started lifting
>4 plate Deadlift: 3 months after I started lifting
>2 plate bench; 6 months after starting
>3 plate squat: a year and two months after starting

Bodyweight was 106kg through to 84kg ( I started fat and lost weight)

I don't know whether it's because I'm a long legged faggot but 3 plate squat is by far the hardest, Ior if the person who came up with these standards didn't squat to depth, but I've since made a lot more progress in every lift except squat. Squatting is still the lift I do the most(3x a week) and the one that takes up most of my training time

Attached: images (2) (23).jpg (250x201, 11.7K)

It totally depends on anthropometry. I hit 3pl8 squat first and 2pl8 bench last

What's wrong with his right eye? is this a reflection thing or a bad photoshop?

Its a refraction thing

Unless youre a manlet twink you aint OHPing your own bodyweight pal

it's almost as if people have different leverages and different histories of sports and physical/non-physical jobs in the past

I'm 66 kg, started 2 years ago at 58 kg for 174 cm.
I've yet to reach any of those goals
Progress has bee good and steady, hope I'll make it one day
Squatted 90kg for 10 reps yesterday, new PR, felt good
Followed through with 20 reps at 73 kg

I was exhausted

Nah DL is the easiest of the 4 even if your proportions are bad. I do have trouble hitting 5 clean I have the chink fizzek with long torso and short limbs, squatting and OHP and cleaning close to elite tier but diddly and snatches are weak.

I can squat 3pl8, but I struggle to deadlift 250

I’m 188cm with a 71cm inseam, a 195 cm wingspan and a roughly 75 kilo body weight. I hit 180kg dead first, 140 kg squat second, 60 kg OHP third, and 100 kg bench last.

Everyone’s different.

It's just a generic goal to try and progress towards. I'm the lanklet phenotype, when I started lifting I was 140 lbs at 6'2", it took me years to get anywhere near any of these numbers but I hit 135 OHP first, I'm nearly at 225 bench but my DL is in the mid 300s and I don't think my squat will ever get past 200. People are just different.

its a show muscle. like a peacocks tail. Beware the man with the big back and big hamstrings

I hit 2 plate bench first
then 1 plate ohp
then 3 plate squat
4 plate dead was the last I hit

chest is important for linemen in football or rugby players, anything where you have to shove someone in front of you, other than that yeah chest is probably the least athletic muscle group