I got Covid a few months back and now I have serious breathing issues when exercising...

I got Covid a few months back and now I have serious breathing issues when exercising, not sure if this shit will go away. Has anyone else had issues like this after getting Covid?

Attached: 7773EDF2-A33B-46B2-A783-A1ADB6F31269.png (1600x900, 1.42M)

Covid doesn’t exist

Or if it does it's just a cold

Lol ok

I get random dizzy spells after having covid last month, other than that I feel fine, no breathing issues. Sometimes I just need to sit-down until they pass

Unless it's a Chinese bio-weapon

Source?

I don't have to provide a source. You have to prove that it exists.

Every single government and health agency acknowledges it. That’s the evidence.

>((((((government and health agency))))))

Attached: 1626331148364.jpg (843x1003, 55.73K)

Had it last week and feel the same
Unvaxxed cuz I’m not a fag

not sure if i had it but i have been having a lot of trouble breathing out of my nose without nasal spray. i seriously cant sleep without nasal spray otherwise i have to breathe through my mouth the entire night

Attached: rage1551215.png (626x609, 240.99K)

>nah I’d rather trust podcasters and Any Forums weirdos

Attached: 7FED72A5-9B7F-44EA-A2DC-516FDE44CE5B.png (511x680, 468.93K)

No, I had the chink cold a month ago. No negative effects.

Well most podcasters don't have a history of false flagging wars and profiteering off of murder so corperations could make money like governments do.

Yup.

Yeah, when did public persons ever lie to sell their shit
Also no government or health care organization has the history of a global synchronized super duper falseflag as well. Nobody likes masks or vaxxes, but this childish game of denying is so gay lol

Lol sell what? They are the ones pushing the research chemicals against the geneva convention. I had covid. It is a cold. We can stop pretending for the sake of multinational corperate profit.

For what purpose do they create a pandemic? It seriously impacted their profits (except for maybe three drug companies) and slowed growth. Furthermore we’re the most docile/controlled/monitored subjects in human history, to say they want to control us is extremely stupid. We’re already controlled.

Most people are monitored from the time they wake up until they go to bed. They succumb to all sorts of daily acts of submission/compliance/humiliation when you go to work.

It did? Last I heard all the major corperations got trillions of stolen dollars, inflation went up 7%, millions of homes repossessed and sold to rental conglomerates. From what I can see the accelerated their plans.

You're glowing

They were getting trillions of stolen dollars anyways and we were due for an economic recession. They could have just blamed inflation and jacked up the interest rates if they really wanted to.

Nice selfie retard

This was better because they could blame a cold for destroying everyones lives.

Lmao I tested positive today after only having had a fever yesterday, headache and dizziness. It's a huge scam.

I also had it in the summer and had some shortness of breath but this only lasted a few days.

They could have done everything they did without going to the lengths of making up a virus people are getting sick from. Completely unnecessary. Again we’re the most docile population in human history. They really don’t need to go to great lengths and impact economic growth and profits with some major effort (which I don’t believe our completely incompetent and hollowed out governments and agencies could pull off even if they tried).

Nobody is getting sick from covid. Turn off the news and go outside.

I have Covid and like 8 people in this thread said they got it. Log off and touch grass.

I had covid back in march 2020
Had a small fever, lost smell / taste completely for weeks and partially for months
Mini-coughs
Nothing else

I have to get the vaccine now and that mere perspective makes me really, really want to kill myself

I got it, it was a cold. I went through 3 airports and went to work and went to the gym to do my part to spread the cold so we can stop pretending it is a big deal and lynch fauci
Just forge a card using trace in illustrator.