What are some natural aphrodesiacs?

What are some natural aphrodesiacs?

Attached: wisdom.png (517x237, 22.3K)

weed

>What are some natural aphrodesiacs?
Pussy

That actually work? I think there is some evidence for things like ginseng, and that arabic tradition of eating some gland from a whale. Otherwise I think the general consensus is that most natural aphrodisiacs are complete bunk

Oh cool, an off topic bait image thread.

Attached: B97E53EC-4C29-45EE-9DAD-C857F3859A8B.jpg (609x960, 54.58K)

Icing balls

Pumpkin spice

Black pussy

Latina pussy

>fitness
exercise

definitely this, makes me horny every time + stoned women melt when you kiss them

Heavy leg days. Gets the test flowing everytime

I feel like weed does make sex better and lasts longer. Though hours of sex without stopping is more than most women can handle.

>”heh i hope a catastrophic world ending event happens. my intellect and many hours of Left 4 Dead 2 and Fallout New Vegas (on hardcore mode) will mean i survive”
>weak ass chink flu happens
>”OH MY GOD WEAR THE HECKING 2 PLY PAPER MASK OR WE’LL ALL DIE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”

Attached: 44549637.jpg (1080x1062, 97.35K)

just being around women gets me hard as a rock. i am banned from many swimming pools.

Attached: 44549721.jpg (473x476, 26.78K)

Tongkat Ali

Heavy Squats and deads.

I'm not even joking.
Haven't been able to lift for a month since my gym closed for COVID cuck renovations, my libido has plummeted and I am no longer rearing to fuck anything with a hole at the drop of a hat.

Get some weights and lift heavy limpdick.

I mean he is right, if a new black death suddenly popped up people would assume it's bullshit until they are laying dying

wouldn’t that just be the feel good test boost from lifting heavy in general?

Could be, but when I was lifting 4x per week, doing compounds every workout and I was constantly, ragefully horny.
The secret is test.
One of the reasons most women aren't as sex crazed as men is their lower T levels. Pussies

The smell of me

facts. For me, pushing a hard set on bulgarian split squats on the split machine with 2 plates for a good 10 plus reps would get me more horny than anything. Something about the blood rushing to my loins as well.

That’s true, that doesn’t mean this is an extinction event.