Something I learned going to the gym: fatties are fucking powerhouses, they are insanely strong...

Something I learned going to the gym: fatties are fucking powerhouses, they are insanely strong, and now I know I’m not fucking with a lard ever. They might have an heart attack after but they are going to fuck you up, and at the gym they really come straight from the couch mogging every gymcel

Attached: 4BD659F8-3247-4322-B3D9-EDC39564859F.jpg (1170x1662, 999.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zk__EJoInGA&t=18s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im builtfat even though im 5'8 and 92kg.
i can tell you when i did jiu jitsu i was gasping for breath helplessly on the mat after wrestling for 30 seconds.

if the fatty cant beat you up in 30 seconds...they cant even lift their arms anymore. you can practically rape them.

now for fat people in shape like powerlifters, thats another story.

but most "Fat" people are your bitch if they dont knock you out in 30 seconds.

Yeah this is semi-true. I work with an obese Moroccan man, we handle stocking for our restaurant once a week. The dude throws those 30kg beer kegs around like beanbags. I'm 90kg 15% bf and he puts me to shame with some of his endurance lifting

>fatties are fucking powerhouses, they are insanely strong
Lmao you mean the ones who have lifted for a decade and bulked the whole time?
I hope you sincerely don't mean just a fat kid.

all you have to do is walk at a brisk pace
youtube.com/watch?v=zk__EJoInGA&t=18s

>Lifting
Go arm wrestle a fatass construction worker. He could have never entered a gym in his life and he will still mog you

Doesn't matter, if you can't run 5 miles refrain from posting.

>functionally lifting and developing muscle for the past 30 years of his career.
You're a faggot.

If you are getting BTFO by a fat limp wristed sack of greasy shit
Then that doesn’t mean these bags of pure human waste are strong
It means you are even weaker then the biggest piece of shit human waste there is

Attached: AE6D41F3-EAB8-4743-A022-F71621F7C5DA.jpg (600x483, 174.74K)

They should have him as a nurgle demon in TW warhammer III

You have shit conditioning I would do 7-8 mins of rolling with 30-45 seconds of rest in between , that time being my coach deciding who would roll with who next. I weighed 120kg/265lb at the time

Blob fatties are pathetically weak. Sturdy working men with big guts are quite strong. Meatballmode round powerhouses like Lasha and Kyriakos are monsters. If you want to know which one you're dealing with, either look at the shoulders or watch them walk. That will tell you all you need to know.

>you can practically rape them
Hmm

Attached: b45.gif (250x231, 1.23M)

would you consider pic related as a "fatty"?

Attached: The Beast.jpg (1280x1279, 288.06K)

Yes he has obese levels of body fat, but he’s obviously a monster
>pic related

Attached: 292C3F26-08A4-434B-AC34-802686BD59DE.jpg (1170x565, 162.04K)

then you should clarify cause there's the nikocado types of fatties who are just fat and don't lift at all to the Grizzlys who are bloat monsters that can move thousands of pounds with ease

Basically fatties who lift or move stuff around, or just move themselves a lot are strong but your average everyday fatty is weak
This is just common sense

>Young tall gigafat comes to the gym, can't be older than 17.
>Goes to the bench
>Starts repping with 100kg like there's nothing on the bar, hear him say he hasn't lifted anything in years.
>Could probably move at least 150kg with ease by the looks of it.
>Goes to do squats
>Puts on 30kg and nearly dies doing two quarter squats and decides to immediately call it a day because it was too heavy.

You'd expect fatties to have strong legs from lugging around that body.

Attached: 1632432665987.jpg (623x532, 32.09K)

Fat piece of shit
>benching 1x bodyweight
>strong
Lmaoooouuu

Something I hate about the fitness industry is that basically every "expert" is a fat bald guy with a beard. So they start telling people the bench press novice progression ends at 315lbs but then they have absurdly easy deadlift standards since obesity doesn't help that lift and there's basically no gear that really helps it like bench shirts or knee wraps.

So what this means is that a fat guy will be gatekeeping effective programming because he's telling normal weight people that they need an elite bench before they can quit the 3x5 LP + deloads which causes them to stall in progress for potentially years.

The worst part is when they cope about the bench press arch, when they themselves have guts that reduce the range of motion even more than the arch.

There's steak pie and yorkshire puddings with a pint fat and there's crisps, chocolate and coke fat. Judge carefully.

>labor worker is good at incredibly specific strength game
>he therefore mogs people who can deadlift twice his bodyweight

It’s not like they suddenly lose 200lbs right before they start squatting. Know what I mean?

Imagine doing farmers walk ever my single time you walk around. That's a fatties life. Their muscles are growing to support their excess weight. The mere act of lifting their arms in front of them is equivalent to a front dumbbell raise for a normal person.

>touching
>a Mexican

Attached: 1643432158598.png (543x616, 416.54K)

Yes, and for that reason they barely move at all. They end up with geriatric tier muscle atrophy from being functionally immobile.