Possible natty or do you need hollywood roids?

possible natty or do you need hollywood roids?

Attached: bod natty eh.jpg (752x706, 67.61K)

This is a borderline DYEL look

He's a naturaly skinny guy but he's gotten to the age where he will gain weight easier. My bet is he's just natty.

just workout and eat whole food. the harder you work the faster you get it

100% natty, based robert refused to become a roidtranny for the role

he also refused to lift
genuine if you don't look like this or similar by just playing sports
your test is not as high as it should be

based.

Rob saw what became of affleck and didnt want to ruin his aryan chad body for a B-flop capeshit movie

>implying the worst batman so far roided
he looks like shit because he doesn't work out consistently, smokes and drinks like an addict and eats shit food

but I do agree that Rob shits all over Ben as a batman choice

Pretty sure this is all natty

Natty

Attached: 1643045407810.jpg (659x503, 29.7K)

looks natty

Roid tranny detected. Just because he isn't puffy and grotesquely big doesn't mean he's DYEL

in your deranged brain yes
this is dream body for any normie

This is actually a very good, achievable body to shoot for natty. In fact, I think I'm gonna go for this.

>Mfw my milf coworker is watching the Twilight trilogy and horny posting about "Tiny" Taylor Lautner

I'm already part-indigenous (not obese, diabetic or alcoholic though)
What lifts do i need to mog this dwarf?

Attached: taylor-lautner-twilight-2011.jpg (440x717, 49.44K)

He has good muscle mass, but with that bfp it's easily possible natty. Even with a few % less it'd be possible but getting harder and harder. I think to say "impossible natty" he'd need to be like

>Please roid for us
>No
>Okay but you signed this so you mustnt tell anyone that roids are involved in hollywood
>Sure
------------>I refuse to "lift" for the role d;^)

He's a bit bigger than he was in Twilight. Him saying "I don't want to bulk up for Batman" was code for "I don't want to be forced to hop on gear by some 60 year old pedophile and get blacklisted as soon as I talk about it openly" so he's probably natty. I trust king Rob.

>I'm already part-indigenous
>says doesn't have any indigenous traits
hmmmmm

literally just do any normal program, eat 300 calorie surplus, if you stop gaining weight or strength, increase by another 200
and you'll be bigger than him eventually

That's the body that can be produced with a few months of hard work and good nutrition, both of which he had access and guidance to. Well, given that the starting point for it wasn't absolutely skinny or really fat. The film itself doesn't seem to call for a huge brute kind of a guy anyway. From what they've said, it will lean more into investigative stuff rather than be full blown action. Well apart of the trailers, xplojuns are usually shown in those.

Patrick Bateman will always be my favourite Batman

actual goober, that was a undercover way of saying i wont roid. obviously mentioning roids would break his NDA or fuck everything up bad

try going to the gym bud

Attached: 1643414459147.png (2219x1165, 1.02M)

Are you fucking serious? I looked better than this in high school.