BULKING SEASON IS OVER

He has finally seen the light.

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-052545~2.png (1080x375, 107.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1643695859669.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying he's actually gonna stop
>implying his entire channel isn't just a personality
>implying he's not just a sexual deviant with a humiliation fetish
the ride is only gonna be over when he's dead.
dubs and he dies before he's 40

Don't bother even clicking.. just more shitty YouTube clickbait titles, $50 he'll upload another McDonald's vid in 5 hours time

rollan for nick to die of ass cancer

He'll be back in a day.
He literally has a gainer fetish, user, he ain't gonna stop.

He's the modern prometheus, pushing the limits and sacrificing is organs daily to give us the divine fire of laughing at the same damn picture on an iranian ied-making forum

Damn, could've killed him with my dubs

will surely regress after a few weeks or months

"people who have been overweight for many years find it so hard to lose the weight because it has become part of their identity and losing the weight is almost like killing part of their personality" -- from another user

I unironically like watching his videos.I find fat people disgusting but there's just something about watching this fat fuck gorge on food thats enjoyable

This is another way to gain subs/views. He'll be back

I thought he said that he is planning to stop once he hits 30 years old?

Digits and he becomes slim, straight, and slays Boogie with a katana.

That's true, but this fat faggot was rail thin a couple of years ago, he's got a better chance than most.

WAGMI. THAT MEANS YOU TOO NICK

Attached: 1615182235575.png (400x312, 163.86K)

WHOS GONNA POST IT?

I remember him saying he'd go back to being fit and a vegan as soon as he hits 30 (which is gonna happen in a few months).

However, in this video from September 17, 2021. he already admitted he won't change his diet.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1643695859669.webm
>"I'm doing this for a couple more years"
>"I'm thinking 35 should be the the new place"

Attached: 1642504280129.jpg (531x529, 65.25K)

Just sped through the vid, title must be clickbait since he didn't address it in any way
Though this one was odd, he wasn't screaming or acting manic, even with orlin yelling at him

I watched the whole thing but I was barely paying attention. I too don't believe he ever mentioned the title subject. He signed off a bit cryptically but it felt like a joke. Like he knew it was just stupid clickbait, and his resigned demeanor just a part of the act.

Double pair of dubs
Post it, o chosen one

if he loses the weight and becomes fit now he'd unironically save millions of people just by showing them it can be done, a true american hero

Rolling for the Chosen One to get gains, to slay Booger and bring balance back to his diet