/scg/ - skin care general

What's the best easy daily skin care routine for general youthfulness?
I don't have any acne but I think my complexion could be cleaner and I'm starting to get wrinkles around the eyes and on the forehead.
Here's what I'm assuming is best:
Cleanser in the morning
Sunscreen during the day in the summer
Cleanser in the evening
Moisturizer in the evening after cleansing
Anti-wrinkle cream before bed

Thoughts? What are your favorite cleansers and moisturizers? CeraVe pretty much the gold standard? What are the best anti-wrinkle creams?
Discuss your skin care routines.

Attached: 1640625602856.jpg (2632x1723, 1.04M)

smile and laugh with your eyes

You should use a light moisturiser in the morning as well if you are cleansing.

I recently started using a retinol cream from Paula's Choice and was pleasantly surprised when two girls told me my skin was 'glowing'

So use a light moisturizer followed by sunscreen? Or wait a few hours on the sunscreen?
I'll check out the Paula's Choice, thanks! Do you just use it once a day at night?

First, drink enough water. The amount of difference it makes is insane.
Second, secret weapon for cracked skin (including heels, lips, knuckles) = Sheep lanolin. Weird sticky texture but goddamn does it work better than anything else I've ever tried.

>Cleanser in the morning
Shouldn't need it. Go to bed with a clean face and sleep on clean pillowcases.
>Sunscreen during the day in the summer
If you're light skinned. Darker people don't actually need it. You can also just cover up but people will judge your big hats.
>Cleanser in the evening
Clean shit off your face from the day in general
>Moisturizer in the evening after cleansing
Lotion/moisturizer after showers, always

Attached: 1639713523240.jpg (918x1024, 113.52K)

I'll look into the lanolin, sounds interesting. Cute cat

Retard

Attached: 3c35b9567b3b04f56c7c3a4665475911.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)

based onassis poster

Can you combine retinol and hyloronic acid together for a night scream?

Anyone else see coinslot in the painting?

Attached: Screen_Recording_20220131-225812_Adobe Photoshop Mix.webm (648x1440, 858.07K)

Bros, why is out that when I don't wash my face for two days it doesn't break out but my weekly showers make me break out?

kek wtf bro

seek adequate help

How do I even begin to explain this to a psychiatrist?

That I see a fat fetishist asshole on seemingly mundane items because of the frequency of being exposed to it on a Tibetan silk worm ranching forum fitness subsection?

Attached: 1642204053665-1.jpg (416x416, 45.42K)

Fuck you nigger

I will never be able to see an apple the same way

lmaoooo

I kneel

Attached: biden_dog.jpg (1208x1266, 2.23M)

I do this:
Cleanser in the evening, then good amount of moisturizer. Sometimes, some Toner inbetween. After like 1 hour or so, when its soaked up, I add one additional layer of moisturizer on eye area (side of eyes) and around the mouth. I have some super high tier korean skincare sent from an asian I know, but its not gonna last much longer. That stuff is top notch, but even with my EU ones Im doing just fine.
Also drink decent amounts of water obviously, no alcohol would be best, no sugar etc.
I try to do some compromise between enjoying life but maintaining youth (alcohol very rarely, no drinks other than water else, few sugar etc.)

Im going well so far at 30 years of age and 0 wrinkles

I wash my face with cold water. Simple as. I spent enough money on products over the years, newsflash they are designed to make your skin worse so you are trapped into buying them again to erase the damage they previously did. You don't need these shits after the age of 18, and before that you should only be using them very infrequently if you have spots.