That Faggot in the gym who occupies squat rack for full body calisthenics workout

Attached: 10C5E77B-6FB9-4E1D-ABE9-022240FB54FC.jpg (1209x665, 131.73K)

>that guy who yawns between sets

I yawn all the time because of the way I work out. I don't get enough oxygenated blood to my muscles

Hehe get owned

>That guy at the gym who thinks he's badass because he listens to Sabaton.

Attached: mewhen.jpg (559x549, 28.25K)

NOOOO I DON'T WANT THAT! PEOPLE DOING CALISTHENICS AT THE SQUAT RACK? I WANT THEM TO BE DOING SQUATS! FOR TEN YEARS AT LEAST!

Sabaton is cool bro. Power metal is something Americans will never be good at and will never understand. Because it's not xelebrating being a queer faghot or not nihilistic.

>That one dude who doesn't even workout just stares at everyone's asses, men or women, drinks a full can of energy drink, shit's themselves after farting as loud as they can to reverb across the whole gym, burps for good measure, leaves, and then comes back same time next week

I bench press in the power rack.

you kinda smell
like a baka
eren yeger

You will never stop me

d-don't bully me

> >That one dude who doesn't even workout just stares at everyone's asses, men or women, drinks a full can of energy drink, shit's themselves after farting as loud as they can to reverb across the whole gym, burps for good measure, leaves, and then comes back same time next week

Attached: 429CF2B6-9451-428B-84A5-56E7A101333D.jpg (779x719, 25.84K)

This is a reasonable feeling to have though

Attached: kill.jpg (512x448, 41.6K)

why did Is*yama do this to /ourguy/?

Kys faggot nigger faggot

Because if Eren won he would've forever been know as the guy who advocates for the genocide of less powerful races as being the answer to conflict.

Regardless he should have won

Attached: not-that-theres-anything-wrong-with-that.jpg (400x400, 75.75K)

It is me, I am him.
Except at my gym theres one of those giant double wide multi racks with monkey bars in the middle and barbells for only 2/3s of the racks so your obviously supposed to use that area for calisthenics

>that guy who dates a whore and don't share her IG

Attached: 16-35-10-flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (904x864, 85.07K)

> The dyel who listens to Hatsune Miku.

Attached: 1639439004778.jpg (750x1000, 41.16K)

>That guy at the gym who thinks he's badass because he listens to Disturbed.

>That dumb bitch who faints on the treadmill and has the gym staff tell everyone to leave while the paramedics tend to her
>those dumb Indians in the restaurant next door to your gym at the mall who sets off the fire alarm and makes you stand outside for 40 minutes while the fire department come to turn the alarm off and do a full inspection of the electricals in their restaurant

Attached: 2130276666_673db5bab0_o.jpg (727x768, 61.96K)

I don't think Eren did anything wrong. All he wanted was to secure the existence of his people and a future for Eldian children.