Forced to return to office

>forced to return to office

I have no commute but can't afford to eat out, and need the lunch hour to work on my other work.

In the morning I have 30mins, and can basically fry 2x bacon eggs in 180seconds and eat them in 4 minutes, but this seems like my limit.

This is only about 500/2000 calories i need for breakfast and lunch

What can I do with a tight schedule to eat about 2k calories in the morning, ideally within about 10-minutes including prep/cook time?

it needs to be ideally repeatable 5 days a week and also not super expensive, and not disgusting

Attached: 1643561695057.webm (270x480, 2.85M)

Meal prep for the 5 days in advance. Reheat in morning.

Attached: 1641499730612.jpg (657x527, 132.82K)

after 1-2 days you're eating too much bacteria

Ground beef+spinach+rice+chicken stock
Put it in a thermos and you won't even have to heat it up. If you make beef ahead of time and get a rice cooker with a timer you can set it up at night and prepare the thermos in a minute.

kill yourself for saving this

wake up 2 hours earlier

That's not how that works.

Yeah, if you leave it on the counter

>Doesn't leave lamb roast in a room temp oven fir 4 daya
What are you? An immunelet?

mmm yummy extra protein

It's very simple user - slow cooker. Open jar of salsa, open taco seasoning packet, throw in chicken breast and peppers, turn to high and it will automatically switch over when it's done. 15 minutes tops

Attached: GUEST_7942231e-74bc-48ff-ad79-c79595b495eb.jpg (400x400, 23.49K)

Everything is full of bacteria you retard. If you put the shit in the fridge it stays good longer.

>15 minutes

just in case you aren't trolling, cook chicken until it's cooked and you won't die

Attached: 1616396160290.jpg (541x498, 48.08K)

based webm
cringe beta

Fuck I hate women

how are you gonna look like that and tell me you're not russian?

Just tell your boss your situation

>I have no commute
>In the morning I have 30mins
Why so little time? Maybe try not getting out of bed half an hour before you need to arrive in the office and then you'd have enough time to prep and eat a proper breakfast, as well as something to take into work for lunch.

Just fast until dinner

To which of them do you coom? Left mid or right? I choose mid

Attached: 1633617802220.png (845x1100, 276.83K)

Greek yogurt + chia seed + whatever other topping you want

You sound like a faggot. Also why can't you afford to eat out?

You could just omad

>the absolute state of zoomer interior deco

Did you know the air has mold in it all the time? You are breathing in mold spores right now and you don't even realize it. Get proper metal containers and put meal prep in the refrigerator.

women owe me sex