Which is better for self defense? Judo or wrestling?

Which is better for self defense? Judo or wrestling?

Attached: imageva2).jpg (739x415, 49.9K)

boxing & bjj

I personally like judo better. Shooting in feels risky and stupid.

Both will make you a untouchable god in the streets as a grappler.
Don't listen to You'll break your hands and end up in Jail and Judo's ground game is MORE than enough to handle any human that doesn't train

Best combo is muay thai clinch, boxing, and wrestling.
>box at distance
>clinch if there's not a lot of room
>use takedowns and takedown defense to set yourself up for ground and pound
Learning submissions can be good, but BJJ is losing ground even in the UFC and most muay thai kicking is going to be irrelevant in a few years. Pros are breaking their shins on Thai kicks just because of how much shin conditioning people do these days. And in a self-defense scenario,
>you don't ever want to be on bottom
>you don't want to flop around on the ground for long
>you don't want to try to balance on one leg for a kick
>you don't want to bust your shin in half if someone checks you
If any of those happen, you're at the very least going to get fucked up and look like a retard. Worst case scenario, you died while trying to sink the osoto risotto pablano reverse testicle choke because wrestling > bjj

>Pros are breaking their shins on Thai kicks
You say that like someone is going to try leg kick in a street fight

Good wrestling can dictate the match stays on the feet.

That's partly my point. OP shouldn't be throwing those attacks because of the risk of doing so.

Gun + 100m sprint

>100m sprint
needs to be at least 300m+ to have enough space for someone to give up chase

Running

Boxing is the best by a country mile. When it comes to grappling, you should be so much bigger/stronger than your opponent that it doesn’t matter.
Lift more, don’t be a grapple-dyel

dirty muay thai everything else is a meme

So lethwei?

>untouchable god in the streets as a grappler.

You might tie Tyrone up in a knot with ease but what about when his buddy Tyrell stomps you in the back of the head as you do it?

Buying a gun, training to use it. Anyone who attacks you will at least have a knife, or some other weapon. Any weapon at all gives them a severe advantage, and if they have a gun while you don't, then you will just lose.

>Outing yourself as someone who never trained

Going to the ground is MY choice. I can just do more damage to you if I decide to land ontop of you.

You're right but not sure how that argues against what I said.
If you're in a self-defense situation it is most likely gonna be multiple literal or spiritual niggers.
You're grappling three dudes at the same time?

yeah but good luck finding a gym for that

If you're getting attacked by multiple attackers you're fucked. Plain and simple unless your a knockout artist who can land the 1/1000 punch 3 times in a row.
Real talk the best thing would be a torch with more than 1000lm and running.

Torches are one of the best self defence weapons because you wont get arrested for having one, its not 'threatening' to point it at someone and you can take it into any environment without question.
Someone can't punch you in the face if they can't see you

Some good posts in this thread, some faggy tranny posts. Here's the self-defense order of operations:

>Buddy systema
People won't generally start a multi-man brawl, and if they do you're more likely to win if you have friends with you. You really should only be out in public when you're with friends simply as a matter of being good socially.

If you have "friends" that can't/won't fight, you need better friends.

>Run fu
If you're an antisocial fag and you get attacked, you're better off running away. Cardio is important anyway, so you may as well make it practical.

>Boxing/MT, Wrestling/Judo
If you can't run, you need to fight without being a tranny (see below). Boxing and muay thai are the only practical striking styles, and there's a reason they're so dominant in and out of the ring. Like a few guys have said, wrestling and judo are the best for grappling because BJJ has no standing game and that will get you heemed/killed.

>Gun fu
If and only if you're in a situation where none of those things work (or if you're too much of a faggot to make them practical), then you need a gun handy to save yourself.
>but muh knife
*bang* Nice knife, I'm gonna cut cheese with this.

This is the last resort for a reason, and it's because you will ruin your life if you act like a /k/ tranny and immediately pull it.
>I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by-
That applies to carrying your pistol in a shopping mall in case of niggers or Melvins shooting the place up, not to street fights. You will go to jail and some other dude will fuck your gf while you're in jail.
>I-I feared for my life
Only works if you're a woman, a cop, old, or a cripple. Lots of people think this will save anyone who uses it. It will not. You will go to jail and some fag will move into your house while you beat off to back-issue Playboy in a cell.

Plus, it makes you look like a faggot. Be a man.

cont.

>*bang* Nice knife, I'm gonna cut cheese with this.
I never understood why people think a knoife is a good self defence tool. Even beyond that people will pick a folding knife as their EDC to pull out and 'stab' someone. I fucking DARE you to try and stab a slab of meat with your folding knife and marvel as the blade hits a bone and you see your fingers decide to separate from your hand

>I don't care about jail
Yeah you do, fag. Unless you're a hood nigger or a loser who has built literally nothing with his life, you care and do not want to waste your life in jail. If you ARE one of those two things, you should just ignore this post and let someone kill you anyway.
The point being, use the first three as your immediate responses to self-defense situations. I'm a gun guy myself, but that shit is not clearing leather until I'm outnumbered, outran, and outfought. Fags on this site love to come up with LARP scenarios where they can get away with killing someone in a fistfight, and those guys live in an echo chamber and need a reality check.

>assemble
>abscond
>affray
>and then gun