How long should I rest after covid

Does the cringe aids really fuck up your heart and require taking it slow or is it all a meme?

Attached: 1642544634765.jpg (2100x1574, 287.17K)

Unvaxxed, caught covid twice and feel better than ever. First time around I had a sore throat (the thing I hate the fucking most), sniffles, and a few real bad chills like full body shuddering when I wasn't under my blankies. Second time around was just a sore throat for like 5-6 days.
My advice is eat well (milk too) and superdose some vitamins, minerals, O3, sip whey or BCAA or something all day, orange juice too.
Rest for a few days, nothing except a handful of pushups/bw squats like once a day, then get back to the gym for cardio day 3 or 4 even if you still feel ill, hit the caffeine hard and just go, then the next few days lift 80% and ramp up to normal over the next 2 weeks.
Resting a few days will be more useful to you in terms of weight training more than anything else if you were actually consistently hitting it hard, letting some fatigue go.

Pretty sure I had it last week, on all my training days I couldn't finish any of them I felt too exhausted. Still progressed though, unvaxxed too

same here, unvaxxed as well.. all family members caught it, in my case 7 days no sense of smell and taste.. no body aches, no tiredness.. decided to stop exercising for 2 weeks just to recover and avoid any heart related issues from developing, just taking zinc

Checked.
any other brain / neurological related issues besides the smell loss?
Also curious, had you ever been tested with the long pointy swabs?

After covid I have had a year of feeling like I was dealt a 10% debuff to all my stats which has maybe tapered to 5%. Fucking sucks. Not a fatass either and when I was sick all it was was being a little tired and my finger ties randomly aching intensly for like 30 seconds a few times a day. I get the feeling that 5% debuff is never going away, what's weird is it feels like it's a non constant debuff. Most of the day I'm great, then randomly a small flight of stairs will increase my breathing rate.

Post COVID, I lost 8lb and a lot of strength. E.g: The day after I started feeling better, it was difficult to do ten pushups. In some cases, your body simply aches. The good news is, after a month or so, your body weight and strength return to normal.

I trained at the gym with covid no breaks. I took some horse paste and coughed extra whenever I saw a woman or minority.

You know, it almost sounds like you didn't hydrate or eat well enough.

I'm in the same boat. Unvaxxed, positive from 3 days and really tired. If I survive, will I recover 100% from it boyz?

like literal horse paste or actual tablets like stromectol?

Literal horse paste. I had ordered some imrotabs previously but they got held up by customs so I got the apple flavored horse paste asap.

I haven't been ill once in the last decade besides the yearly winter cold for a few days, wtf is wrong with these people who are on the verge of death or just die if they catch a bug

Attached: 267812209_465075371643075_5244151701359845184_n.webm (720x720, 705.16K)

You'll be fine as long as long as you're healthy. I caught covid and recovered in two days, it was about a week later that I felt 100% and was back to lifting. Stay hydrated, eat a shit ton of food and do isometrics to maintain some strength.

Kek. Based.
is it the one called Bimectin 1.87%

I don't remember, all I know is there was a horse on the tube and they made me show a picture of me with my horse to buy it. Luckily I have a season pass to the petting zoo so it was easy to get a picture with a horse.

Jesus christ. The lengths they are going to just to keep it out of circulation really tells you something.

I got the first two jabs in spring 2021. I caught covid this January and was back in the gym after three days

The fact that you call it a "debuff" to your "stats" tells me everything I need to know about you and why you are still weak.
Train as soon as you feel good. For me, my work capacity took a major hit so push the volume as hard as you fucking can, even if you have to lower intensity.

I got destroyed by covid for about 10 days at the very beginning of the month (102 fever for ~5 days & relentless coughing) and it took me another week after that to fully recover my lifts and cardio times but I'm back 100% now. Unvaxxed btw.

Attached: 1605499261496.jpg (750x908, 80.84K)

Best part of covid is the 1,000,000 dead republicans. Lmao i always encourage them to fight for muh freedumb even though I’m triple vaxxed lol