Where to go next if I want to look mostly like zyzz or Chris heraria

Where to go next if I want to look mostly like zyzz or Chris heraria

Attached: Screenshot_20220131-155029_Photos.jpg (1440x2960, 1.75M)

steroid abuse

trim your beard dipshit

Steroids

Congrats on getting that lean but you do not have genetics for that awesome v. Work on your lateral delts and your lats. Stay clear of deads and oblique work.
Looking good though.

get a 5am, you look like a söyboy

Thanks for the advice user

Are you a muslim ass sniffer? Do you pray to shittlah? Fucking shave that faggot nonce beard off your faggot face then

Dude where're my lats?
haha jk looking good bro

No, you're right, that's actually hilarious.

I definitely need lat work, going to look into more things before besides pull u pullups and ohp

Attached: 20220129_161820.jpg (4032x2907, 2.92M)

Are you dietMaxxing? Can you honestly say you're eating at the highest level naturally? If not, I'd say, do that.

Get enough lean protien.
Good carbs.
Good fats.
Veggies.
Water.

In the gym focus on compound movements.
Incline bench.
Squats or Leg Press
Military Press
Pull ups, bent over rows.
Deadlifts or don't if you want to listen toThrow in some ab work.

You should be gtg.

im gonna call you neville longbottom even though its not even an insult anymore

Attached: neville.jpg (743x413, 32.29K)

you look good bro but you also look not strong, impressive lean but I'm curious to your numbers

Yes I eat better than an estimated 90% of the world would be my guess, and I pay extreme attention to my macros and what I put into my body. I eat approximately 3k calories per day of high quality foods almost exclusively whole , one ingredient foods.

Attached: 20211230_111535.jpg (661x881, 153.1K)

thanks, I will continue the ab work and throw in some deadlifts to my routines as well.
water is all i drink ( tea + black coffee too)

Attached: what.jpg (661x881, 176.52K)

I think you'd look best with a buzzed beard + hair. You have good facial hair genes so just buzz it and show your (probably defined) jawline out. Your haircut looks kind of shit to me, like you're too old for it. Take my advice with a grain of salt tho since I'm not a woman and they see things differently.

Do this first

>Stay clear of deads and oblique work
why?

Tren

which numbers are you looking for, I don't ever really do max stuff.
for example i do stuff like 3x10 4 finger pullups and 62, 67, 72# Overhead press as I'm building back my shoulder strength after an AC separation/ impact

I bench 5x and do 127, 134, 139,139, 139 with a tempo of 0-0-1.5 and will move on to 6x6s until that's easy too, then when i get to 10x I'll move weight up and drop back to 5x5 on this particularly

i pushup 50+ without weights easily but started moving to weighted pushups and am doing 10# 24,25,26
and situps with a 35# kettlebell 17,18,19 is current rep positions

I move up by one rep or ~1% weekly or bi-weekly as I'm looking to reach my "maximum potential" within the next 18 months or so. slowly, don't need to max as I'll work with time under tension and gradually gain strength instead of burst of upward numbers and hit cap while my joints and ligaments take a beating too quickly

Attached: 1.jpg (704x938, 119.5K)

a bigger back, deads, rows, low bar squat you're well on your way. add a little mass. looking great except for pube beard dude.

Attached: 1636496176244.gif (320x240, 2.09M)

not him but I follow the same philosophy
deads build upper traps which make a V-taper less impressive
obliques make a big waist bigger and again lessen a V-taper
this dude needs to be focusing on milking as much width as he can

Attached: trap narrowness.png (540x614, 6.58K)

thanks I agree , I'm currently on this haircut on the recommendation of a female who is decent at judging looks but I may have to override if this is the third rando who says it is shit lmao

I should have stated that i don't care about looking like them in the face or anything else besides physique... lol

Attached: IMG_20190802_060955837.jpg (1944x2592, 329.14K)

Generally agrees deads and oblique work thicken the waste.

That said I do them because my fat ass ain't gonna have much V ever