How do you get rid of these fat deposits?

How do you get rid of these fat deposits?

Attached: sharetok-blog-img-1604385125.jpg (940x529, 53.22K)

Lifting.

dont be fat.

Fortitude to endure
Assault your water bottle
Stop eating
Taste nothing

The FAST method

Poop them out

Use a knife and make a small incision. Have a bowl ready to collect the fat that drains out; alternatively, if you have a dog, they'll happily clean it up for you and won't have to feed them later. Use a normal office stapler to sew yourself back up and enjoy your results!

Concentrated acid works.
It literally melts away in seconds.

Eat less you fat retard

Attached: 798B6E4C-E1B8-416E-9BA7-C6577D03B349.jpg (680x680, 36.38K)

You actually breathe it out

Former fatty here. My back looks like the guy on the right but with the guy on the lefts love handles. I don't think you can get rid of them.

Lose weight.
Read the sticky

you exhale and urinate it away.

>former

This. I started doing 48s for awhile and they vanished.

You have to be fat as fuck to have these. I'm 5'6 155 and don't have them

You can’t isolate fat loss without drastic medical procedures. You have to stop being fat and it’ll go away eventually.

It’s referred to as brown/hard fat. It’s where fat was easily stored as a result of your shit lifestyle or hormone imbalance but it’s harder to remove with exercise.

Stop being fatx2

You have to lose bodyweight. Calories in calories out and have a good routine. Read the sticky.

Also, I should say that it’s not 100% bodyweight that you need to lose. A lifting routine will likely increase your bodyweight as muscle weighs more than fat. It will also massively speed up your metabolism. This is a natural response to gaining muscle mass as it weighs more than fat and increases your TDEE. You are able to gain mass and cut as a noob as well, but it will slow your overall weight progression.

Some people will recommend keto or fasting but it is not necessarily optimal if you want to also gain mass. It can be effective for specifically targeting stored fat as a source of fuel, but calories in and calories out will still apply. Ketards will never post body when asked though because they are mostly also fat or DYEL unless roofed up. Unfortunately they do not succeed long term because they haven’t learned the discipline required for dieting as they have chosen the supposedly retard proof option. It being so restrictive means that they tend to crack. This diet is best suited to ultra endurance athletes like road cyclists, marathoners, and ultra runners as fat is burned more efficiently in sustained steady state cardio efforts.

A standard healthy diet meal could be sliced chicken breast/salmon/steak, brown rice, and roasted broccoli. A simple recipe and all you need is salt and pepper for seasoning. You want to have around 45% of your calories from carbs, 35% protein, 20% fat. Aim for 2g of protein per 1kg of bodyweight.

Calculate your TDEE using the sedentary option, workout and aim under maintenance by 200-500 calories depending on the speed you want to cut weight. If you want to gain, do the same but over maintenance and there you go.

Im 6'1" 165 lb and I have them. They're slowly going away but I got these and a little belly fat left.

You are also a DYEL midget.

I'm doing 1800 calories and 3 day lifting/ 2 day cardio regime, I lost a little bit of weight then gained it back after like a week of creatine. I'm noticing a little less fat and more muscle, not where I need to be, but I think user may be onto something.

post body

Please explain