QTDDTOT

Starting a new one with my pic

Sometimes I hate my parents for not encouraging me to do any sport. I was anorectic looking since I'm a kid and started having back problems as a teen already. I never had the experience of playing a sport and hate my body.
Is it too late for me if I look like this at 30? What's your advice for me?
How am I doing so far

Attached: IMG_20220128_115932~3.jpg (1763x1856, 577.07K)

>back problems
>pectus excavatum
You likely have a minor connective tissue disorder similar to Marfan Syndrome. Be cognizant of your heart health because while most of the issues are minor (flat feet, scoliosis, crowded teeth) you may have a weak or leaky aorta.

Anyway we are in a similar boat. I didn't do any sport because I was in a really bad situation growing up. You and I will never be elite athletes because we missed out on that nurturing of hand-eye coordination in our formative 6-12 years.

It is what it is. Doesn't mean you can't pick up a sport you want to, just not elite-level, obviously. I always wanted to wrestle as a kid so I joined an MMA gym since there's no real way to get into wrestling as an adult.

As for your body you look great. If my earlier suspicion is correct you'll have a little tougher time putting on muscle than most, but you have a decent frame and arms especially as an untrained 30 year old.

hey I have pectus worse than him and no doctor has ever given me information like that. Can you redpill me on pectus?

how much should i be aiming to safety bar squat relative to my high bar squat?

Thx man and yes I have some connective tissue thing for sure, my orthopaedic doctor says that I'm hypermobile and yes I have pectus, flat feet, scoliosis and little teeth. Constantly dealing with back stuff. But I should check the Marfan thing out yeah!! My parents are total nerds haha. I want to start a martial art soon.
I weigh about 61 kg at 178 cm lol

Just that it can be a sign of Marfan Syndrome or a very similar disorder to it (e.g., Abraham Lincoln had a similar one). I'd recommend getting an EKG if you have any worries.

If you have abormal flexibility or any of the symptoms I mentioned in that post to go along with it, it's worth a look.

The reason I know so much about it is because I have the condition myself; an EKG always shows that my aorta is on the upper end of normality (e.g. a bit larger than would be preferable).

It's also why I've never done roids despite having free test C at my disposal, lol.

Damn, we're pretty similar, my friend. I just started getting into working out and doing MMA at 27. Like you, 0 athletic background beforehand.

>178 cm
At least it gave you a decent height, lol. I have all that shit and am a manlet.

Hit it! Pace yourself, and don't get deluded by fraudsters on youtube and Any Forums who roid up and lie about it. Keep your cardio good, stay lean, and muscle will come. You already got a good natty build. Salute

awesome censoring job there bald grin glasses

what should i do on a rest day? should i do bodyweight exercises and sprints?

Thx for the heads up mate and good luck for you too. Mind sharing your body pic?

50-40-20
40-30-30
50-25-25
How should I determine my optimal macro ratio?

Are weighted pullups, dips, pushups, and inverted rows, enough for upper body compounds?

Im hitting vertical and horizontal push and pull compound exercises. Then I have some isolation exercises for arms and then shoulder health, do I need anything else on my upper body day?

6'3" 195lbs, just started lifting are my lifts below normal for a complete noob?
bench 105
squat 155
ohp 70
deadlift 165

Nah, that's about what one would expect, maybe even slightly higher, of a complete noob. Newbie gains are real; you'll probably be able to bench pl8s in a few months even with shit nutrition. Keep at it.

Home workout bro? You're basically hitting everything unless you count abs as upper body.

No worries, and I'll have to pass. I stumbled into a little youtube presence so I'm being careful about self-doxing.

yeah, home workout. I do hanging leg raises and some various other stuff for core, i have an ab wheel but i feel like im using it wrong. Hanging leg raises makes my lower core burn so I know its working, so I do 5x10 of that on lower days. My only lower body exercises are split squats and nordic curls, so i have time for core on that day.

is the fake natty look achievable natty?

Hell yeah. Ab wheel + windshield wipers are probably the best home ab workouts

You're probably not doing ab wheel wrong; just takes a while

You sound like you know what you're doing home gym masterrace bro

You unironically dont look bad, especially for a 30 year old. Most dudes your age look like they're ready for the death bed, with bitch tits and giant guts. And as for the back problems, they're probably just a side effect of sedentary lifestyle - when I was sedentary I had all kinds of back problems, wrist problems and joint pains but I've had zero issues in the years since I started lifting. Humans aren't meant to sit around being inactive all day so it really fucks us up when we do

My advice to you is to just eat a good diet and lift weights, and dont forget cardio. Just be consistent with this and you'll slowly but surely improve

Attached: 1608471689484.gif (413x221, 2.46M)

I could barely do 60lb ohp for 3x6 after grinding dips and pushups for 6 months

No way to know, SSBs vary wildly

Rest

youve been blessed by quads user, YGMI

Attached: 1475383281221.jpg (816x816, 75.01K)

Can someone post the semen maxing image(s)?
I'm lazy.
Thanks.