I just spent like 20 minutes crying at my gross ass hip Dips, how do I fix this? Should I just get surgery for them...

I just spent like 20 minutes crying at my gross ass hip Dips, how do I fix this? Should I just get surgery for them? (Pic isn’t me btw it’s just a reference image)

Attached: 9408AC89-9780-4C73-B0B4-162EA5D399DA.jpg (600x450, 51.33K)

Literally who even gives a fuck? Since when was this something to even be self conscious about? user as you're probably female, we guys dont care about hip dips.

There are many men out there that think hip dips are sexy because it's very 'honest' and 'realistic'.
Kind of like how a lot of guys will like your stretch marks, or pimples, or whatever.
That said, it just comes down to not being fat and having developed glutes and hip abductors.

Can someone explain to me, what exactly is a "hip dip"?

what the fuck are you retards even talking about? Our youth is so fucked.

Hip dips mean you have a tight butt. I like tight butts.

Man I hate women so much, anyone else?

The answer is: NOBODY FUCKING CARES. Literally NOBODY has ever fucking cared about hip dips. Just do your sets and stop caring, retard.

You spent 20 minutes crying about something nobody even knew exists.

Stop whining, you're fine. wear low rise jeans and stop worrying.

Attached: im-415081[1].jpg (639x965, 79.22K)

Guys love my hip dips. They are there because your pelvis bones connect to your legs via a longer connection joint (makes having baby not kill) it’s evolutionary it won’t ever go away but they can look super aesthetic just build lower body. It’s not that bad my guy just relax

>this is a woman

>Guys love my hip dips
>It’s not that bad my guy just relax
YWNBAW

You fucking stupid nigger woman. Do you have breasts? And a vagina? Congratulations guys are interested in you. Stop fucking stressing over some random shit that literally only other women care about.

I put my hand upon your hip, when I dip, you dip, we dip
You put your hand upon my hip, when you dip, I dip, we dip

Attached: 1638153934351.gif (280x280, 165.68K)

There better be a penis tucked between your legs

The empty space in your buttcheeks on the side. Only fillable by good fat distribution I'm afraid, there isn't really muscle there.

If you cry about this stupid shit you have some form of body dysmorphia.

you can dip your hips on my cock if you know what i mean (respectfully)

Attached: 51iZI0HRodL._AC_SL1200_.jpg (772x1060, 59.53K)

wtf? S A O P A U L O

saved btw, thanks

Attached: 1643686277388.jpg (239x258, 47.01K)

cute tummy :3