Are my legs disproportionate to my upper body?

I have never really bothered with squats. I just do leg press and leg extensions for quads.

Do they look disproportionate to my upper body in your opinion?

Attached: legs.png (302x513, 160.51K)

BBC
YOU ARE MADE FOR BBC DID YOU KNOW THAT
KNEEL TO FAT NIGGER COCK YOU MUST

Attached: FFFFFFFFFF.png (582x600, 236.37K)

He's black

inb4 powershitters come and take the bait. That body is perfectly fine if youre not obsessed with #'s

Nah, they're fine, you dont want to end up a fat squatcel and deadliftcel like pic related

Attached: 1643569525814.jpg (2424x1364, 653.02K)

No I'm not

Attached: yyyy.png (296x649, 191.51K)

Yes but not too much. Easily fixed in a few months work. But it does look a bit silly, and I have a lesser opinion of you because you look weak

for pure size they're a little small but I think they have an aesthetic shape, like calf-to-thigh ratio, groin muscles discernible higher up on the thigh, and a decent teardrop forming at the knee. you might want to prioritize them for a cycle or two if their size bothers you, but I wouldn't get them so big they lose the shape points I mentioned above. Honestly, I wouldn't do anything different unless YOU feel they need work.

Not OP, but pic related is unironically my ideal body. GF loves "dad bods" and hates overtly muscular bodies, so it seems like a good compromise

I dont think hes black bro

>GF loves "dad bods"
no girl loves dad bods unless they got touched by their uncle or father user, they just say they do to virtue signal

I think you're teeter-tottering the line between overwhelmingly top-heavy, otherwise, I'd say you look pretty great keep it up :)

oh shit it's the bitch whisperer
his experience shines through
which dating sim is it this week?

Or perhaps her definition of dad bod is way different from op's

desu I've thought about that. From what I can gleam, her definition of dad bod seems to be what we'd normally call bear mode, either fat or muscular. Just big and broad, with not much definition to constitute being ripped or low bf%.

I can see how 'bear mode' would appeal to women especially if tall

Are you 5 ft 7

You don't HAVE to squat to get big legs, however, whatever you're doing for machine stuff is failing because your legs are severely lacking.
Try shit like:
- Leg presses with 10 second negatives with toes as low on the plate as possible (heels off is fine, less hamstring and glute means more quad)
>50+ rep high volume leg presses also with toes low on press plate
>1.5 rep leg presses, go to lowest position, press halfway up, lower to bottom, then do a full lockout and repeat
>leg extensions with 5-10 second holds at full extension
>1.5 rep leg extensions
>leg extensions with long, slow negatives
Lots of shit you could do to fix those chicken legs, I suggest you start now.

All you need for the ideal physique are bigger calves. Small thighs, big upper body/calves is aesthetic

5 foot 9

It depends who you’re asking. Normies won’t care or at absolute worst someone will notice and reference the leg day memes, and then completely forget and not care.
Men who look at pictures of shirtless men a hell of a lot, they’ll notice.

I've thought about maybe doing the hack squat machine too?

They're slightly disproportionately small. But I don't think not squatting is a good excuse. You should be able to build your legs perfectly fine with leg press, leg extensions and hack squats, provided sufficient volume & intensity.

Not a bad choice, just be sure you're going deep to maximize quad recruitment, that and a good pendulum squat are about the only other machines that are worth spending time on.

You could definitely add some mass to them and be fine but you aren't crazy disproportionate.

>GF loves "dad bods" and hates overtly muscular bodies, so it seems like a good compromise

My wife is like that, which led to a 20-year bloatmaxxx. Don't be me, tryna get shredded in my late 40s. I should have known when I asked her what he ideal man was (picrel).

Attached: tony.jpg (1920x1080, 1.1M)

>is chad
GET OFF MY BOARD. CHADS ARE NOOT WELCOME HERE!!!!!!

Attached: image_2022-01-31_232018.png (229x220, 19.68K)

Oh hell nah, don't worry man. I want to be fit. A few extra pounds over my muscle is fine, losing definition is fine, but I'm not going into territory where I look like I have a perpetual beer gut or simply unhealthy.

Looking good, bro. I think your legs are fine but probably depends a bit on how tall you are.

what gear are you on

kys
yeah or that. Dad-bod for girls is like bear mode for Any Forums. They dont mean fat beer bellied dyels like what most men imagine when they hear 'dad bod'

Tony says 'atta boy.

how the fuck do people continue to not realize that partners tell you what you want to hear so they don't have to compete for your affection (and/or wallet) or hurt your feelings?

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha