What is the best way to get rid of cellulite?

What is the best way to get rid of cellulite?

Attached: 6C5D0440-37A8-42A9-9F19-C1F6EE995DF6.jpg (1284x2109, 1.3M)

Don't get fat in the first place. Reformed fatties must pay the toll. Only the "fit entire life" Chads deserve perfection

To get rid of the cellulite, you must kill the woman

Men don't get cellulite

Uhh I’m a femanon.

>how do I get rid of a self propelled sack of cottage cheese
I'm thinking the trash.

My ex was very athletic, visible abs, used to climb and dance a lot, and yet she still has this shit at 22. She's never been fat.

How far can you squirt?

What did her armpits smell like after a particularly busy day?

Squats you dumb bitch. Now show me your fucking tits for wasting my time you whore.

>Uhh I’m a femanon (male)

Did she took the pill?

Improve muscle size
Reduce fat
Have healthy skin
Compensate in other ways

No, you are not a "femanon"

Women don't use Any Forums

There is no such thing as "femanon"

"femanon" is only a Any Forums fantasy

Okay incel

Can someone tell me the science on why cellulite occurs? Apparently men don't have cellulite so why do women get it?

Even if bait YWNBAW

Unlike body fat, cellulite is actually 100% genetic. The only thing you can do is lose enough weight that it isn't visible, but it has to do with how your fat stores affix to your other tissue. Nothing you can do about it, and plenty of lean people will have visible cellulite.

It has to do with the way women's bodies store fat, same reasons they have different figures than men and store fat differently. If a woman starts test, she might actually lose her cellulite as her body redistributes fat.

Female connective tissue also is hive-shaped, unlike male tissue. When fat cells press against that tissue, it leads to the appearance of cellulite.
To answer OPs question: Build muscle, lose fat, do dry massages with a hard brush, drink enough, accept that it will never fully get away.

>THIS FAT SWEATHOG THINKS CELLULITE IS NORMAL

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 810.15K)

some do

Pretty strange that it's not attractive when it is such a female trait.