Any advice on easy quick things to cook for dinner?

Any advice on easy quick things to cook for dinner?

I order takeout 3-4 days a week because I only really know how to pan fry and put premade shit in the oven. I plan on going on a diet to cut for the summer though and I don’t want to eat pan fried chicken over rice 7 days a week.

Also preferably the meal would be in the range of 800-1200 calories, since part of the diet is limiting myself to 2 meals a day.

Attached: 78368C55-6CDC-4B26-8E75-CE67C134435F.jpg (480x640, 41.85K)

What about good old Spaghetti Bolognese?

Just rub the chicken with some BBQ sauce , season that bitch with salt and peppe, throw that shit to oven at 240 for 45 minutes.

BBQ sauce and honey or maple.

Does it matter how much chicken or will it be cooked enough no matter how much?

Bake chicken in the oven on Sunday you then have chicken for rice, burritos, pasta dishes, salads, etc. Then you just take time making the sides which take like 30 min. Like the one user said 240 for 45 minutes should be good.

My favorite is get 8 boneless chicken thighs and marinate in
>1/4 cup mayo
>cumin
>Oregano
>garlic
>salt
>ground cloves
>lemon juice
>good but of black pepper

Cut chicken then coat the chicken in that and let it sit in fridge for 3 hours then put it on a pan spread out. The mayo has enough oil it won't stick and cook at 400 for 20 min or so. To make sure it's cooked cut the largest piece open. You'll have a bunch of chicken "nuggets" to use and only added about 30 calories per chicken thigh but will have nicely cooked chicken.

There's a guy on YouTube. Meal prep manual he's got some less than 1 hour easy to follow recipes.

I make a huge chicken wok on sundays. Just make that and put it in the fridge, boil 4 portions of past/rice whenever I need and that way I have delicious food ready at all times

I mistyped, do 500 for 10 min in the oven. My bad

Imgur dot com slash a slash 5nbmA

classic hits

Whole chicken.

Cut some beef , heat the pan ,put some oil , little bit of crushed garlic , chopped onions . Wait till the onions become brown ,throw the meat in. some chopped veggies like carrots/broccoli/peppers, season it with whatever(salt ,pepper, some spice mix), throw some supermarket Asian sauce on it(onions,teriyaki,whatever) , add green chopped leaves (cilantro,coriander,mint,basil) at the end.

Put all of it on fresh cooked rice , fry egg and put over the meat. got some gourmets shit.

Don't care what anyone says, I'd fuck Emma silly.

Attached: rr2s5m5a8re81.jpg (700x978, 120.82K)

Ramen noodles. Add one egg, white pepper, a little onions sauce, a little vinegar and boom, hot and sour soup.

Onions sauce should be onions sauce. Don’t know how my phone changed that.

Checked.

Two halves of fish fillet , rub the bad boys in olive oil , put some rozmani on top , sea salt , pepper , slivces of lemon/ginger root are optional . Wrap it up in tinfoil , throw it to the oven 240 for around 30 minutes. Serve with salad or baguette cuts heated in oven with rozmary and olive oil on top , add some sliced olives on the side if you want.

Attached: 23-54-15-41c36f43ff266b4d7e5ff9d74ca52143.jpg (672x1200, 55.27K)

Instant noodles, fried (or mixed) eggs, wilted veg, multivitamin, cottage cheese on the side.

Why is onions sauce being changed to onions sauce???

ꜱoy boy jannies set a filter

Just spend a few hours on the weekend and prepare all your meals.
I eat the same 2 meals with one snack every day, it takes me about 4 hours on Saturday to make everything and its tasty as fuck while meeting every one of my nutritional needs (with only a few supplements to round out the cutting limits). Leave 3 days worth of fresh meals in the fridge, freeze the remaining 4, then every morning move one set of meals from freezer to fridge so it has a couple days to thaw before reheating.

Attached: Screenshot_20220131-161014.jpg (1080x1462, 334.65K)

These two are little bit tricky:

Chopp pieces of raw beef (around 200gr) , put it between two slices of nylon wrap/oven paper or how you call that thing. And beat the shit out of it with the nylon wrap tube , untill you have like pizza size , thin layer of meat . Take one side of the nylon , and flip it on a big ass plate, now take the other side of the nylon wrap. Season on top of it some sea salt and pepper , mix lemon juice and olive oil sprinkle all over that beef. If you got any balsami sprinkle on it also , put some slices of onion , herbs and canned artichoke if you got any. Heat some toast and voila.

Take like 4 slices of bread and cut a circle with a cup in middle of them , heat a pan with butter , put the bread in , and break and egg inside of the circle , repeat with all the breads. Cook on both sides! Mix some Greek yogurt with nuts , like almonds or crushed peanuts , some white cheese and make a cup of coffe. Gourmette shitz breakfast , little salad also optional.

Attached: 00-04-02-97cc9058978f9811338eb4465713e5d8c18299b5.jpg (540x675, 104.23K)

Attached: 1638645418878.png (1280x1832, 2.95M)

Holy smokes

Attached: 93302FD9-8B7A-4A1F-BF2F-DF7E7771C13E.jpg (768x960, 50.61K)