Redpill me on Saturated Fats

In popular media the consensus seems to be that saturated fats = bad and unsaturated = good. But still, I eat mostly meat, dairy and my main cooking fat of choice is butter, sometimes clarified butter, which all are saturated fats and while unsaturated fats are like,.. vegetable oils? Hello? This is clearly the msm cuck-brainwashing, right? Anyways, leave your thoughts and sorry if this isn't fitness related enough or has been done before.

Attached: C2B3204E-43C7-490F-9848-9440B7BF342D.png (576x384, 62.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hopes.stanford.edu/fatty-acids/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipid_peroxidation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low-density_lipoprotein#Oxidized_LDL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is a meme

Really? Some bad satire, huh. Then again, Poe's law. I got it from this shitty The Science loving website, so take a look for yourself. hopes.stanford.edu/fatty-acids/

what is even the reasoning behind saturated fats bad? Cardiovascular issues?
The only serious health issues due to cooking oil i heard of is someone dying of lung cancer after frying in olive oil for decades

Saturated fats make humans strong and healthy.

They want us weak and dead.

Exactly. They fear this and this is what I'm trying to find out. Still, I'm gonna keep lifting, eating steaks, and rice drowned in butter and they're gonna seethe out of their minds.

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-082533_Twitter.jpg (1079x626, 132.34K)

Consume plenty of what THEY want you not to eat.

Interesting graph. I think the message is clear.

Troon fats are the bad ones

obvoiusly, the choice of whose advice to follow has become a political one in the sense of in-group-preference. But still, what even is there argument? I get the pufa take of "its inflammotary" "its highly processed" "it used to be paint thinner" but what even is their take?
My boomer dads opinion literally boils down to "hard fats are hard in your veins so your heart fails" - is that it?

Seed oils are pretty bad for you

Correction: weak and nearly dead so that it's "normal" to live on some kind of medication and fill Pfizers Jewish pockets. Just research the US pharmaceutical industry, it's even more obvious these days with tha vaxx

Attached: yes.png (1069x700, 56.36K)

it doesn't matter one single bit if you are in a calorie deficit.

The problem with modern diets is that they are both high in cheap fats and cheap refined carbs which are bad in terms of satiety.

Most of the benefits you get in a diet come from the weight loss, it doesn't matter if you lose weight by eating nothing but twinkies or by eating nothing but veggies. like 5-10% of the effect is due to micronutrients.

Most of the research shows that a caloric deficit, no matter what the micros and macros are, is good for longevity. A high animal protein diet may be better for overall quality of life, although you will shave off some years of longevity, but you will increase the quality of life. So if you eat animal products, you may live a little shorter, but your ability to care for yourself in older age will be better.

now do the heart disease one

Based take. Thanks

carefully observe the following posts:
the redpill here is simply that people believing saturated fats are any good are retarded conspiracy theorists doing the opposite for sake of doing the opposite

Wait liquid at room temp?

My mct oil is liquid at room temp and isnt mct like the most saturated fat possible

Fact Check:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipid_peroxidation
>Lipid peroxidation is the chain of reactions of oxidative degradation of lipids. It is the process in which free radicals "steal" electrons from the lipids in cell membranes, resulting in cell damage. This process proceeds by a free radical chain reaction mechanism. It most often affects polyunsaturated fatty acids
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low-density_lipoprotein#Oxidized_LDL
>Oxidized LDL is a general term for LDL particles with oxidatively modified structural components. As a result from free radical attack, both lipid and protein parts of LDL can be oxidized in the vascular wall. Besides the oxidative reactions taking place in vascular wall, oxidized lipids in LDL can also be derived from oxidized dietary lipids. Oxidized LDL is known to associate with the development of atherosclerosis, and it is therefore widely studied as a potential risk factor of cardiovascular diseases.

LDL is not dangerous.
Oxidized LDL is.
The reason seed oils "work" is because they lower overall LDL by increasing HDL, but that's just because the body has to make way more HDL to remove all the oxidized LDL that the seed oils caused.

Saturated fats are extremely bad if you’re fat. If you’re healthy then saturated fats are extremely good. Unsaturated fats will make you weak but also let fatties go an extra day without a heart attack

ancel keys had a hypothesis about what the cause of heart disease was, and he buried all studies that found contrary to his beliefs, so we got the cholesterol model of heart disease and saturated fats got falsely villainised

Explain keto then which is perfect for fatties and meh for healthy people when its main component is the increase of sat fat

keto is primarily water weight loss that motivates people to cut their calories.