Can eating testicles improve my testosterone?

Can eating testicles improve my testosterone?

Attached: balls.jpg (460x276, 9.19K)

no

Why?

yes

Maybe

probably not. even if they were full of testosterone i think it just breaks down in your gut

Does eating other organ meats directly increase test? If they don't, then why would cow balls do that?

Never change, Any Forums.

You are literally eating pure test, I'd eat dozens of them

By eating them? No.
You will raise testosterone if you inject testicular liquid into your body, but you'll probably get some kind of poisoning.

testicles produce testosterone, they dont store it. It gets stored all across the body of an animal so technically you could get testosterone by eating an animal's organs but the problem is that you have to eat them raw cause any testosterone that is in the meat will break down if cooked

Can eating human hearth give me its strenght?

Attached: il_340x270.1544255663_m2pt.jpg (340x270, 23.47K)

It breaks down in the liver. You'd get a marginal amount, but not much.

Yes

I was intrigued by raw carnivore influencers for a while, but am I missing something in that that is specifically what our stomach acid does? So many of them had talking points about coking denaturing so many beneficial things in the meat and organs, but isn't that precisely what digestion is?

t. drank blended raw pasture grass finished liver almost daily for a month and felt amazing

you dont need to eat testicles, just eat a lot fo semen of other men
if you masturbate you lose some testosteron with your sperm so if you do it opposite and eat sperm of other males you will eat some of their testosteron boosting yours

Attached: 3c35b9567b3b04f56c7c3a4665475911.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)

So if you bite into that do you get a mouthful of cum?

Attached: 1643345856637.webm (480x360, 1.31M)

Eating an organ gives you the nutrients that organ is made of or uses enough to have high concentrations of it. So as a rule of thumb, the best organ to eat is the one you want to improove. Want a healthy heart? Eat hearts. Want healthy balls? Eat balls.

Attached: download.jpg (768x512, 59.06K)

no. cum is stored in the prostate. pee is stored in the balls.

brb gonna go get some medium rare whale dongus

Stomach acid breaks down testosterone

Is this a good diet for optimizing testosterone?

Attached: 6wn82zwt5e383.jpg (2595x6350, 3.76M)