Ecdysterone/Turkesterone/plant- and insect-based hormones BTFO

Thank fucking God. Now we don't have to deal with anymore shill threads for useless bug hormones flooding the catalog.
youtube.com/watch?v=s_lcSDTnZG0

Attached: Ecdysteroids BTFO.png (986x767, 235.77K)

Where are all the anons who swore they were going to buy ecdysterone, make huge gains, then report back here? LMAO

this won't change anything

I admit I was one of them. desu I just wanted to make roid-like gains while staying "natural"

How were your epic gains, bro? Nah I know, thanks for at least coming clean. But seriously, did anybody try to tell you that it wouldn't work before you bought the shit? Every time I see a thread, I go over the same info Jeff did, but every single time anons ignore me, call me a shill (LOL), DYEL, you name it, swearing up and down that ecdysterone will work FOR THEM, because reasons, and then.... we never hear from them again.

it acts on estrogen receptor alpha. why would it affect test?
and enough studies have shown it works on muscle, the problem is getting it to muscle.
i bought one jar from the pua deltoid funny hair man and took 4 a day for 2 weeks. I became SUBSTANTIALLY hungrier, my chest (added 10lbs to dips) and upper back (added 20lbs to rows) got noticeably bigger and stronger, but my lats didn't desu.
i trust in derek's intention to try to overcome the bioavailability problem, but it's not certain whether he actually solved it by complexing it to cyclodextrin. he was sold out during the entire hype period where he could've made serious profit by just putting out a possibly inferior product like the other ecdysterone suppliers that popped up on amazon in the last few months.

taking all this into consideration, i am leaning in favor of this supplement, but mostly because of the hunger. the hunger i experienced is the thing i'm MOST certain was not a placebo for me. the lifts could be explained by neural adaptations or diet, because if it really worked on muscle, my lats would have grown too. also i can afford it.

>did anybody try to tell you that it wouldn't work before you bought the shit?
No, aside from some roid trannies here who just counter shilled their roids, which was unconvincing. I really wanted to believe the studies that showed that it works, but I had my own skepticism when I found out pure turkesterone costs x1000 as much as whatever is being sold by derek

>it acts on estrogen receptor alpha. why would it affect test?
There's a difference between a theoretical mechanical explanation of how it MIGHT work and observations of it actually working. We have none of the latter except one sketchy study that said 24-48 mg of ecdy a day caused greater hypertrophy than dbol lol. Come on, bro.
>and enough studies have shown it works on muscle,
Link one (1) human study that showed such an effect, other than the aforementioned dumpster study ("Ecdysteroids as non-conventional anabolic agent: performance enhancement by ecdysterone supplementation in humans" 2019). There are no in vivo human studies showing skeletal muscle hypertrophy from ecdysterone or any other plant or insect hormone except the one that is obviously bullshit.
>the problem is getting it to muscle.
The problem is getting you guys to stop shilling a useless product. Here's a fun hypothetical to get your noggin joggin: if oral ingestion of run-of-the-mill ecdy isn't effective, why did the 2019 find better-than-steroids results? They didn't use Derek's brand. If Derek is right and only his works, then the only positive outcome study is debunked, in which case there are zero positive human studies, so why do you believe it works in the first place?
>I became SUBSTANTIALLY hungrier
One of the easiest placebo sides ever.
>my chest and upper back got noticeably bigger and stronger, but my lats didn't desu.
Man eats more, gets stronger, more at 11.
>i trust in derek
This is the problem. You guys are so desperate for surrogate fathers that you latch onto social media shills and believe whatever they say, even when you're presented with clear evidence that they're wrong and just trying to make money off you.

The only people who promote plant steroids as effective hypertrophy agents are guys selling plant steroids. That alone should trigger your bullshit radar, but then again if you had a working radar you wouldn't have fallen for the scam in the first place.

Attached: 1629220698603.gif (250x250, 1.16M)

Estrogen receptor beta*

So why should that grow muscle? You can take actual drugs that actually suppress estrogen and people do all the time: they're called aromatase inhibitors. Taking an AI won't help you grow muscle lol. Ask /fraud/ what they'd think of an AI-only cycle and how jacked would it get you? Fucking retards.

Tren works on cows. Turk works on ERB in rats. its $40 on ebay. How is it not worth a shot?

i'll pile on by pointing out estrogen is seriously minimally anabolic
to put it in perspective, peak estrogen in pregnancy can be an insane 500 times higher than men.
estrogen is mainly good at making people hungry, fat, and watery, which does tend to increase strength, but not muscle protein synthesis. androgen receptors and to a lesser extent progesterone receptors will stimulate protein synthesis. though you can't take progesterone (P4) because it's not selective enough and has catabolic effects as well... nandrolone, for example, solves that as it has much more selective progestogenic activity along with its high androgen receptor affinity.

Well still deal with those shit threads daily.

This fucking logic lmao. Because you could spend $40 on creatine or fucking Test E instead and get something that actually works or you could set it on fire like you're doing by buying turk or ecdy.

I already have creatine and test E has sides.
To truly defeat the shills you must deboonk the rat study.

I bought ecdysterone and took it for 3 weeks so far. I've made some decent strength gains about 1 week in but of course I was also exceptionally focused on diet and training to maximize the potential gains, so it's entirely possible it was just placebo. I have not noticed anything unusual other than sweating more when I take it shortly before the workout. I have enough left for 3 more weeks and I'll keep taking it and maybe report back.

Injecting a compound into rats and it does something ≠ oral ingestion of that compound doing anything in humans. There. Deboonked.
Yeah this sounds exactly like the scenario Jeff described of a novice lifter, who stands to make the fastest and easiest gains of any demographic, taking it, getting all excited about taking something, and then being super motivated to eat and lift properly. Surprise surprise, gains occur.

There really are people in the world who think you can possibly fuck with your hormones without any side effects. There's no such thing as a free lunch.

Use your head. Do you know how many professional bodybuilders died last year from steroids complications? Don't you think that a class of people who earn their money by building muscle, who are so determined to compete and do well that they use expensive and dangerous anabolic steroids to enhance their physiques, but who are also concerned about longevity and see the danger of prolonged steroid use, would flock to something that is cheap, 100% safe, and gets more powerful results than steroids? Somehow, none of them use ecdysterone or turkesterone. Hmmmm.... It just doesn't make sense. You guys keep talking about a rat study that showed ecdysterone is more powerful than tren, but causes no side effects. Tren sides are fucking horrible, it's illegal, and it's expensive compared to ecdysterone, which is legal, cheap, and safe. So why would anybody ever use tren and get worse results with shitty sides when they could use ecdysterone and get better results with no sides? It just doesn't make sense! Unless, unless.... This is a longshot, but if, and this is a big if, IF ecdysterone is bullshit and doesn't do anything in humans, then yeah I guess in that case it would make sense that professional muscle builders don't use it to build muscle. Otherwise, I'm out of ideas!

They took supplements, not extracts. We all know supplements have less than 1-3% and that’s no good. If you eat spinach or spinach extract you will see results

If you want roid like gains while being natty go on the anabolic diet, its high saturated fat high protein with two carb reload days it boosts male hormone production to the max it could ever get

Isnt that derek guy on roids? And he sells supplements? Thats a redflag snake oiler right there you clowns holy shit never trust a roider who sells legal supplements

I can't help but think some of the supps get actual results from off shady sites are cut with actual roid products. Like most of the time they'd even be cheaper than the stuff they're advertising right?