Can i achieve ottermode with these bad boys

can i achieve ottermode with these bad boys

Attached: 51ZrS1jL7WL._AC_SX425_.jpg (425x269, 17.49K)

Yes.

Follow the reddit PPL dumbbell routine

Otters have huge muscles for their size. Makes sense since they eat 15% of their weight in protein everyday

Attached: muscular-otter-2.jpg (960x720, 74.61K)

Fuck otters they eat my fish and even if they aren't hungry they'll eat the head. Will kill any otter on sight

why is he so ugly

why are you so ugly

You can have a great back training session with them

I'm not fuvk youuuuu

are any adjustable weights actually safe to use and worth using? what's the catch? are they a meme?

The catch is that they're incredibly overprized and durability is quite bad.

>The catch is that they're incredibly overprized and durability is quite bad.
thanks user I was worried about that.

damn right, last time I looked up the price for one, it was like $600 for a pair

>two oly dumbbells: 150 CAD
>180lbs of weight @ 2$/lb: 360 CAD
>total: 510 CAD
>bowflex: 1000CAD
I can't actually imagine buying this honestly. With this much money you can probably get a rack for ~400, a bench for 250, a bar for 150 and some 200$ worth of weights. With 200 more you can get more weights and a chinup bar. If you're still stuck on that get some oly dumbbells, but I made the mistake of spending about 300$ on just some 1 inch diameter dumbbell handles and 1'' plates which I upgraded to an entire home gym within 3 months.

bowflex are made to trick newbies so yeah that's their main objective

>some 200$ worth of weights
maybe two 25s and a couple tens? you're not getting dick for 200$

I bought these for like 200 dollars around 6 years ago. Hilarious that even these dumb things rotting in my basement are that expensive now.

Do u lift

They had OP's but an in-house brand for like half the price right by the Bowflex ones at Dick's today kek

An otter would fuck you up

about 100lbs yeah it aint much but as I said if he adds another 200 then hes got about 200lbs which is decent for a newbie
they are an expensive noob trap too
kek yeah they have those too where I shop

Machines like bowflex in my opinion are good for old people or young newbies that are stuck with some conditions that interfere with normal oly lifting somehow
My dad has both free weights and a bowflex, he prefers the bowflex because all his joints are fucked up from the army and football in his 20s