Final redpill on lifting

The final redpill is that one (1) set per exercise to absolute failure is in fact enough to stimulate growth.
>inb4 volumetards spreading false Mentzer accusations and their assholes

Bonus redpill: if your gym doesn’t have a gym retard, you are the gym retard

Attached: E07156DA-DF2E-438C-B318-FF25C2516524.jpg (475x400, 101.23K)

Post YOUR body

Post body

Fine, these are from today
Remember to do warmups before the single working sets

Attached: 771F75DF-AC1F-482A-A908-94A8953C43EE.jpg (3464x3464, 1.31M)

I said YOUR body, dyel.

Doggcrapp knew the truth and tried to show us the light
"It only works if you blast and cruise!!!" they cried
For their bodies were bitch-ass and dcould not recover
And they knew not that true failure is the path to success

Wtf? It is me though?

Man id feel like a retard taking gear and looking like this

Just post your body dude you post these stupid threads about the meth addict liar every day and not a single time has someone posted a body. I've seen a couple roiders show success with the doggcrapp method, which isn't one set (rest pause is not one set) and its high frequency which is the polar opposite of Mentzer's stupid shit. Just post your body.

Not on gear, cope
>muh acne
I’m 18 dude
Go fuck yourself, seethe more you DYEL volumetard

Now say I’m a manlet / incel / ugly or whatever helps you cope with the fact you’re a DYEL retard

Attached: 599C0454-BC37-44CF-83AF-64B08ACE637F.jpg (3023x4028, 2.64M)

I used to do Mentzer style HIT a few years ago, I actually found it much harder than a "normal" bro split because you're frying your CNS every set and there's no respite. Workouts were intensely draining and I was finding it hard to recover even only training once or twice per week.

People like training with more volume and frequency because it's easier and you get almost as good results. I think to do that sort of HIT training you need to be on a lot of gear and also stims or amphetamines like Mentzer was.

Jesus can’t we have a regular conversation about training on this board anymore?
Why are there so many newfag DYELS who will attack you if they don’t agree, tell you to post body then say it’s not you when you do or that you must be on roids etc.

First year lifter physique. No wonder you latch onto celebrities.

Ok then you have the estrogen of a 14 year old girl mate just wanna suck on your fuckin nips like homemade lemonade in august

>calls you dyel
>tells you to post body
>says it’s not you (implying you’re using pics of someone who looks good to back up your claims)
>you post with time stamp
>he tells you that you look bad
>never posts body himself
Kill yourself lmao

post body with time stamp

No :p enjoy your sarms goblin tiktok brain lol

You are the problem with this board DYEL go back to grooming children on discord you pathetic coping faggot

Attached: 2AB4DE57-076F-4B9D-BCDA-CC07A06ACE79.png (396x385, 256.9K)

I won’t autism screech at you OP, like others here. Clearly you’ve made results. I’m curious what a day in the gym would look like, routine wise, doing this method.

Ive never been on discord and i havent talked to anyone underage in years. The race to the bottom for pussy...kek

>I won’t autism screech at you OP, like others here. Clearly you’ve made results.
Appreciate it

> I’m curious what a day in the gym would look like, routine wise, doing this method.
Imagine training with a regular routine but doing only 2-3 exercises per body part in a workout. Also doing 2 warm up sets before each single working set. The first one is 50% of your 8-10 rep max for 12 reps, the next one is 70% for 8-10 reps and then the working set to absolute failure so with a dropset / cluster set / forced reps / negatives etc.
These workouts never take me more than 40 mins or so when as before I would spend 2h in the gym doing 4 sets of 12 on every exercises making very little gains compared to now

we are still waiting for you to post body with timestamp

i actually do what you mention OP, but i’m on gear. full body workouts. i love it. always though doing multiple sets on the same exercise was dumb, repetitive and time consuming

Good shit, thanks OP. I have noticed with certain workouts, higher number ofsets don’t necessarily leave me gassed. I feel like I’ve reached exhaustion by set 2 or 3 of 5, trying to go to failure each time. Or I get too caught up in increasing the weight each set that my earlier sets are less effective, as I’m saving strength for later.

I’ll give this a shot my man. Happy Monday.

>I’ll give this a shot my man. Happy Monday.
Great! I recommend working out like this with a partner so they can help you with the forced reps or spot you

Post cycle

Oh my god what is it with you?
I’m not on gear, some day I probably will be because I’m beginning to stall on progress
Are you coping or baiting?