I want to lose weight without any effort

Attached: 1628705822810.png (1080x1036, 493.37K)

Stop eating. Don't make any effort to move food near to your mouth.

Sex.

Attached: 109381-mp-OnWhite-Left.png (500x500, 128.03K)

Stop eating food.
It takes less effort than eating food.

keto

you cant

Dont eat breakfast and delay your lunch, you're insulin will be low so by the end of the day you should have consumed less calories on average. If you are morbidly obese what i described should be easy to do.

he said lose weight, not muscle and hair

FPBP

how do you retards struggle to lose weight.

even in HS wrestling everyone knows how to control their weight super easy.

just eat less and do more, easy as. if you have any problem its your discipline not your metabolism.

Drive to the train tracks, decide whether one or both legs

GLP-1 agonists

Eating food takes effort
Just stop eating, you'll actually be trying less hard than before.

start smoking meth, you will loose weight and feel heavenly while doing it

Tmad
Two meals a day, strict
Go plant based, or whatever eating pattern is most sustainable to you, keep protein high
Keep active and hold yourself accountable to yourself and others, I.e. announce your goal, pursue it with others, be consistent in your weighing your practices, etc

rule of thumb is usually
>you suffer on a cut
it works
>you dont suffer
you still eat to much

losing weight is suffering 24/7

I'm considering talking to an endo to get wegovy. any downsides i should know of?

Attached: 3c35b9567b3b04f56c7c3a4665475911.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)

Get on EC stack. It suppresses your appetite

20mg Yohimbine + 200mg caffeine twice a day. You won't even want to eat anything until dinner time. Eat a normal dinner. Boom you just ate 1/3rd your normal calories.

No such thing as no effort, but start by not buying oils and fats at home. Learn to cook without them.

I've been eating pretty healthy recently but today I ate a 400 calorie cookie from the gas station for breakfast and feel like shit 4 hours later still. I will go to the gym after work and probably skip dinner tonight even though I have some sirloins I need to eat. Guess I'll eat steak and eggs or something for breakfast tomorrow and try to maintain ketosis.

Terrible advice. Leads to late night binges which is shortcut to obesity.