What other food do you take to increase your protein intake?

What other food do you take to increase your protein intake?

Whey protein
Oikos yogurt
PBfit
Kodiak Pancakes
Protein bars

Attached: 1625596178458.png (600x600, 189.63K)

Kodiak cakes seem like a meme
All that protein in them is mostly from wheat gluten. I think the body's ability to absorb it like any other protein is questionable

Attached: 95c6d35838c1ade38a179af1e3f631e7.jpg (960x960, 170.31K)

Also cut the processed garbage, learn to cook and eat some real food faggot.

I was reading about Cronus the Titan and father of the Olympians, eating his own children, and realized I could become powerful by doing the same. So I started cumming into my cups of yogurt for additional protein.

Oh, so this is what they meant...

Meat
Eggs
Cheese

quest bars have better macros than this and are supposed to be whey

No shit, one is a protein bar and one is pancakes

Peanut butter
Eggs
Chicken
Sardines
Tuna
Greek yogurt (can even use plain as a substitute for sour cream
Kefir

Am I retarded? Why not make your own pancakes with protein powder instead of buying meme processed shit that tastes worse and is more expensive?

>Kodiak cakes
I have never heard of this product but it seems cheaper and easier to just add whey to a regular pancake mix which it looks like is literally all they've done looking at the ingredients list.

I switched out banana in my oatmeal for PBFit and it’s really good, you could add sugar if you want but I don’t. Stuff like chicken breast/turkey breast is great, I was genuinely surprised how much protein is in a pound of chicken

>tastes worse and is more expensive
for $7 from Costco it tastes delicious

where i live its 3x as expensive as regular pancake mix and 2x more than whole wheat pancake mix the only difference being it has whey
i havent had pancakes in a couple years i think il get some mix at the store this week

Attached: magerquark.jpg (3273x2322, 636.17K)

SKYR™
>11g of protein per 100g
>super tasty
>cheap in my country (east yurop)
you take blender put 500g of this fucker into it, add some milk and you get the best drinking yoghurt ever

kann die scheisse nimmer sehen bruder. im lidl gibts so protein pudding mit 76kcal/100g und 20g pro becher... man muss sich auch mal gönnen

damn bummer, so do you make pancakes from your whey mix?

each is like 80cents afaik, about twice as expensive as the regular magerquark but you dont have to prep it and I think its worth the extra price over quark.

Attached: 123.jpg (1024x492, 110.61K)

I don't know why I find pudding disgusting, probably cause of the texture.

i havent before but maybe tomorrow yeah that sounds good