Should i even start lifting or is it over?

should i even start lifting or is it over?
6'3 masterrace btw

Attached: body.png (469x638, 530.98K)

fellow aushwitz survivor here, start lifting or kys
you got blessed with non-manlet height and you won't even try to see how far you'll go?

tall and not fat. if you have an okay face you already mog 99% of normies.

>small waist-broad shoulders at 6'3
you're one step away from being a total chad and this step is lifting brah

yes nigger there's no reason you can't get fucking jacked

You got a good base just eat and build my tardy

Imma gonna have to reverse heal this fucking unholy spawn.

What kind of question is that? Are you fucking retarded? You have an average (above average actually because of height) skinny body, yes you can improve it by lifting weights. I don't know what you mean by "over" and I can only assume you want me to force feed you black pills so that you can keep being a lazy pathetic fuck until you croak.

Attached: 1640211358901.jpg (474x431, 31.15K)

Start bro, if you train right, in 6 months you'll already start looking like Bruce Lee, but taller and white.

Attached: ba49f87f584807e87ded6ac01fe3adc5796382c37c3129683b89427a72d6330d_1.jpg (1080x1441, 155.33K)

what if the gymchads bully me

Attached: 1639913920474.png (300x300, 75.7K)

Nobody does that. The retards here are trying to brainwash you.

Not every gym is 1990s-era Westside

Yes. Now just eat at a surplus and lift heavy shit

Attached: 1562671563464.jpg (1536x2048, 430.08K)

lmao, look at your frame you fucking moron. start lifting ASAP.

This. Faggot has good genetics (wide shoulders, small waist) but it's obviously wasted on him.

Being 6 foot doesn't mean shit if a gust of wind will blow you over.

You'll look great if you lift OP

.t manlet

Dude all you have to do is lift high volume for like 8 months
Ffs you're so lucky to be tall and lanky. You can just go straight to clean bulking and look great in no time.

Literally go to planet fitness its just blacks and and old women

What, they don't have a gym at Area 51?

being tall might get you pussy but you will never be a man in the eyes of other men. Go eat right now.
t. skelly

You'll never get big because as soon as you start to look normal women will like you because of your height. Stay the course and don't settle for average or below average women is my advice.

Start lifting, but for the love of god make sure you eat enough!

I was a skelly in college and started lifting. Same height as you, I went from 165-175 and got a good bit stronger. However after 4 months and I did not see the results I was looking for. Still looked skinny as shit, and found it difficult to lift heavier weight. For some reason I had this internal mantra that I couldn't gain fat while I gained muscle. It made lifting frustrating to the point where I quit.

Several years later I was getting kind of fat at my job and figured I'd go for the dadbod meme and not care if I put on an extra few. My strength gains have been much faster and I'm lifting more than I ever have. I look better too. I went from 185-200 in around 2 months with a less stringent workout regiment and saw much better results. I've gotten more compliments on my 2 months of lifting 3 times a week than I ever did when I was in college going 5+ times a week. Now this isn't sustainable and I know I need to cut once I hit 210, but this seems like way more fun and with much more tangible results. I'm lifting more than I ever have and actually enjoy going for the immediate feedback. Feel like a retard for not doing this before.