>always tired
>slow puberty
>kiked doctors wanted to do invasive surgery as a child
>parents refused
>dozen of dermatologist appointments
>steroid creams, prescriptions, etc.
>nothing works
>move to college
>”Hey roomie, you should try these Vitamin D3 supps. They’ll make you sleep better.”
>mfw when all my lifelong health issues disappear in a month
Fuck this fucking healthcare system and this gay ass earth. Dozens of doctors appointments, and not a single one of those retards asked me how much sunlight I got, even though I lived in a city that gets less than 50 days of sunlight a year. Can’t make money selling $5 multivitamins.

I cried myself to sleep last night because I’ll never know what I would have looked like if my puberty wasn’t stunted by severe Vit D deficiency.
I could’ve been taller with a thicker dick.
I hope global warming is real. This life is too unfair.

Attached: FD582460-738A-4D29-AE60-199FA402A1FA.jpg (1125x850, 719.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_human_height_by_country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No need to thank (((us)))

Attached: D1C2D644-DC9E-4705-9A49-4C55974E8D57.jpg (1200x675, 71.62K)

Based Jew

Just here for Rich

Attached: 1637433362357.jpg (408x273, 32.88K)

>>kiked doctors wanted to do invasive surgery as a child
They wanted to circumcise you over a vit D3 deficiency?

Honestly I think everyone should take a multivitamin as soon as they're old enough to eat solid food. Imagine how much better everyone would turn out, especially considering how nutritionally bereft most people's diets are. Shit like this, where you randomly discover that you've been deficient in something for years and it's screwed you over, shouldn't happen.

I live in the U.S. so my parents fed me meat and milk and I'm white and German so I ended up 6'3".

>I could’ve been taller with a thicker dick.
How tall are you and how big is your dick

When I have a kid (s)he's going to be downing whey protein shakes and vitamin supplements as soon as possible, along with a generally good diet of course. Whey protein's supposed to increase IGF-1 even more than meat, they're going to be huge and healthy.

You can test for vitamin d levels with blood tests. They should have caught this but we're probably too stupid to check everything before going for drugs.

>Whey protein's supposed to increase IGF-1 even more than meat
Just drink milk? I drank a ridiculous amount of milk and I liked it. Like I'd have 2.5 cups of milk at age 10 for lunch.

Oh this is my chance to brag about my dick, I'm the 6'3" guy my dick is 7.75"x6". Trying out pumping to see if I can get to a solid 8".

>I live in the U.S. so my parents fed me meat and milk
Not even milk or meat has enough Vit D to keep you from being deficient. You can’t get enough from diet unless you eat liver 3 times a week.

It’s not even a Vitamin. It’s a hormone your body produces in response to sunlight, which is why so many people are deficient. It’s probably the only nutritional deficiency the Western diet hasn’t addressed, and likely responsible for the awful testosterone levels of modern men. This is because it was never an issue when people worked outside.

I’d imagine the FDA will announce they’re upping the dosage of D3 in milk, and the next generation will be a race of literal giants. Prepared to get gigamogged by your children.

Attached: FC6B0E10-EA95-402D-B76E-7B77F9328819.jpg (674x675, 105.24K)

But I'm white so I get vit D from the sun very easily.

What is with all the d3 shills lately?

>You can test for vitamin d levels with blood tests.
Never even a discussion.

That aside, what’s considered “acceptable” Vit D levels is hilariously low.
The FDA used to say children only need 200UI a day. They recently changed that recommendation to fucking 2,000UI, a 10x increase.

The reality is a young, growing boy needs like 10,000UI minimum.
Also, I grew up in Shittsburgh, Pennsylvania where 85% of people are Vit D deficient.

It’s a known problem that no one actually cares about, like all schoolchildren being sleep deprived because of jewschool.

I now go to college in the Midwest, and the difference is startling. Men in Pittsburgh are short, androgynous looking dysgenic abominations, myself included.

Attached: A79C71F5-1627-4942-8656-CB519F68E822.jpg (500x362, 47.21K)

yes

>But I'm white so I get vit D from the sun very easily
Even a white male needs a minimum of 15min naked in the sun at noon daily to reach optimal levels.

This does not happen in Western society. In fact, your children spend most daylight hours in ((school)).
Also, highly dependent on where you live. OP said he lives in Pittsburgh, the most sunless city in the US outside of Seattle.

Attached: C1E3E632-5E34-4227-829C-A71646A12169.jpg (1088x473, 172.7K)

This probably fucks over so many people. What a shame.

>Seattle is the most sunless city in the USA
>also the home of troons
Really makes you hmmmmmmmmmm

I really wish I took D3 instead of accutane. Seriously it's a supplement where I KNOW I feel a change taking it. Surprised it's not outlawed by now.
Take 10,000 IU a day fyi.
This nigga gets it.
>I’d imagine the FDA will announce they’re upping the dosage of D3 in milk, and the next generation will be a race of literal giants. Prepared to get gigamogged by your children.
Except this. The Vitamin D in milk is pure synthetic and LMAOOOO at thinking the FDA gives a fuck about getting D3 to the public.

Attached: rich )_).jpg (1280x720, 159.13K)

i don't think D3 as anything to do with delayed puberty dude. for skin it's a miracle though, i'm psoriatic and was injecting pfizer bioweapon (enbrel) weekly until i started ODing V3 and went off gluten completely.

It’s part of the reason Aussies are so much taller than their Brit counterparts.

???
The same height
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_human_height_by_country