What will happen if I was drinking 5-6 cans of this daily?

What will happen if I was drinking 5-6 cans of this daily?

J-just hypothetically haha

Attached: 640x640.jpg (640x640, 30.05K)

Tolerance to caffeine and dissolved enamel if you don't use a straw/wash mouth out with water/higher pH rinse afterwards

Kidney problems eventually

at worst kidney stones

They forgot ruptured arteries and aneurysms, h-ha ha

SIIIP

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.92M)

Watery shits and high blood pressure, as well as a crash and bad sleep, here you come, siip

where is the need for that many, I have 1 a week max.

Shit that's where my enamel is going...thanks user

high cafeine tolerance, expensive pee and ravenous apetite- especially cravings for sweets.
while artificial sweetners don't cause any insulin response (it's how conclusion of 0 calories was reached), body won't let you just tease it with sweet taste and not deliver. elevated grelin levels will lead you to disgusting scenes in front of your fridge.

>toyota
is it an automatic too?

Attached: 1642008281709.jpg (658x501, 257.88K)

I drink like 2 a day, often not the 0 sugar ones
will this fuck up my teeth?

This shit was the magic potion for me to fast rolling 72 hours. This shit kills appetite. Read any anorexia forums, this shit is better than adderall for me for hunger.

140lbs lost all thanks for these $2.99 cans of weight loss nectar

It would be extremely painful

Ive drank 2 monsters a day about 90% of the time for the last 4 years
ama

>LOOK AT ME IM A CONTRARIAN FAGGOT
Toyota employs more Americans than Chevrolet or Ford. The cars are also durable as fuck.

You would already have done irreversible damage to multiple organs including triggering irreversible pathologies in the brain and heart.

J-j-just hypothetically.

S I P B O Y S

I'm trying to ween myself off energy drinks like OP's by replacing them with pic related. Is this any healthier than 1-2 Monsters a day?

Attached: 0004900004086_3_A1C1_0600[1].png (600x600, 127.65K)

It's less caffeine for sure. I've noticed that when I go without caffeine I'm actually more energetic. While God Nectar Zeroes are better in that sense the real thing to do is take a break for 2 weeks

Phosphoric acid in coke will absolutely destroy your teeth. Ideally go for a different drink like iced tea to wean off caffeine

What happened to this board

You'd be a giant retard spending way too much of your money on energy drinks