Demoralization

Presented without comment. Do not give up.

Attached: nottodaycia.jpg (1346x623, 1.05M)

Attached: CB6C3107-FD0E-45B9-BC43-68C9A3166C6C.webm (720x1280, 2.54M)

Stfu faggot. I'll /sip/ whenever the fuck i want.
Also you did it FOR FREE.

Bros how do we send Any Forums back to their board?
Jannies can we have a specific board where only people who bench more than 135lb+ can post? Just name it /powerlifting/ or something

>rollerblading men
>coomer bait
OP is indeed a faggot

can't wait for a janny to nuke this for free

I hate jannies so much it's unreal.

Attached: 1641924890515.jpg (850x400, 107.14K)

>everything is out there to fuck with me
i would say that your are paranoid and the root cause of this is a deep sense of insecurity about yourself, you constantly feel like you are losing control
pro tip: don't be a faggot

Attached: 1610890853536.jpg (976x850, 87.14K)

Yeah Chang also spammed it with BBC earlier today

Witnessed

They really are like women
Crab bucket mentality all of them

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad
Think of all the souls so despondent and downtrodden then want to pull others down instead of rise up into the light
Lead by example brothers and be the Gods He made us to become

I'm 26 so the demoralization doesn't get to me. I've had enough life experience to know that the people who post this shit have never socialized in their lives and get all their social information from exaggerated internet forums.
However, i feel really bad for the underage anons who post here. It seems like it really could influence them.

These two are recurring demoralization themes being posted on only here but also in other boards

Do not surrender

Attached: Screenshot_20220131-065822_Chrome.jpg (902x1821, 412.28K)

>who bench more than 135lb+ >/powerlifting/
kek

no rules here and lots of rules everywhere else means all the spastics eventually pooled here.
dont expect this website to be good ever again.

now post the moralization threads

This is true

Attached: 1C2588B6-4324-4DF2-B632-1E5B90C01966.jpg (1528x1478, 1.04M)

>wanting to send incels and trannies back to r9k
>not wanting to send them straight to hell instead
NGMI

only the paranoid survive

Its called zersetzung and its a commie demoralisation tactic. They know they cannot win any debate done in good faith, nor can they show the success of their system or people who adhere their philosophy thus they undermine the personal success of their opponents.
Combined with modern cultural marxist dialectics and "we are the resistance" thinking, you probably get sabotaged on a weekly if not daily basis. Often it's a small thing; but it goes up to throwing out of your CV if the HR harlot hates your kind.

The people who do this think they're doing something good by "denying your privilege" but in truth: they're actively working against you. It's not about equal chances; its about equal results: a philosophy that is diametrically opposed to the mentality behind fitness.

it does; but the opposite works as well. Motivation threads are quite good at building resilient psyches.

Bad goy, don't suspect anything, keep reading frog posts

Attached: 5cpjvl.png (238x220, 32.56K)

dont let them demoralize you.
Ive been going on-off the gym for years, even did 2 anavar cycles and im not looking that bad.

Attached: avengers.jpg (514x799, 127.38K)

Is no one going to point out that this fucking faggot is apparently fine with posts about literal feminization?

Attached: op is fag.jpg (372x234, 26.58K)

Any Forums hatred of women is often unproductive. They can be childish and prone to vices and shit, but men have always known that. A balanced life includes human connection, including female connection. It won't fix all your problems but it can be an important part of your development. The "cacoon" mindset is almost as poisonous as MGTOW because if you want to fix your problems with women, you need to practice interacting with women. You don't get better at bench by running off to the woods to train squats and hide from benches.

how is rollerblader thread a coomer bait?

This board has a lot of tourism, hence the constant bait and sticky/questions that don’t deserve their own thread threads.
For the longest time I didn’t even realize the relationship/incel threads were against the rules just because they’re like 40-60% of discussions on here a lot of the time.

pepe is a glowie meme indeed

>Demoralization
stop being such a fucking snowflake
and stay there

Attached: 1623990188335.jpg (898x765, 162.58K)

Its pretty much part of the board culture since fitness is a big part of guys trying to reclaim their lives that have gone wrong in some way.