Make tinder profile

>make tinder profile
>look avarge, maybe a little above and keep a fit, slim body
>use script to check who liked my profile(blurred photos)
>likes are only from landwhales or some weirdos without photos

literally the ONLY, ONE, 1, UNO thing these foids need to do in their lives is to not get fat and THAT'S IT, you have won in life, congratulations.

but nooo even this is to hard for them and as if that were not enough, they have the audacity to think that I'm so desperate that I'm gonna give a chance and attention to some fat slob. all that while I train my ass off, resist indulging in thrash food and I'm not even counting the other self improv shit.
I know im not a model but god, I feel like someone just spit on my face now. fuck fatties. fuck their enablers, fuck their simps and thank you for listening.

Attached: fuck fattiesfuck fattiesfuck fattiesfuck fatties.png (304x307, 147.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gist.githubusercontent.com/Tajnymag/9de74305f9bb09aa940d26418bd508f1/raw/tinder.user.js
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What script? That sounds useful as shit

>Tinder is useless for average man
We know this already
Just post pictures showing your ripped
Post scripts

take better pics bro. i know dudes who literally hired professionnal photographers to make them look even better. tinder is an image game

you can search for it in google. basically, you have to create a bookmark with some js code and click it while browsing blured photos on pc. also fuck fatties.

how do you find them/what do you search for. Is this a type of business or some independent guy I need to hit up?

but is there really a point? modern cameras are good enough. professional photographer would probably add a lot of filters to make it look "cool", but imagine her shock when sees you irl.

Appears to be this:
gist.githubusercontent.com/Tajnymag/9de74305f9bb09aa940d26418bd508f1/raw/tinder.user.js

OP is a fag as usual

why did you think you are going to find a "good woman" in a place where people who cant get dates go on?

what kind of a good man/woman with value....would demean themselves to have a dating profile dude?

who said a non fatty woman is already a "good woman"?

>what kind of a good man/woman with value....would demean themselves to have a dating profile dude?

its not 2005 man. check the statistics.

Post face or photofeeler stats

a pro photographer will take a pic with the good angle, good light exposition and pretty much take a good picture of you without much effort, it's his job after all. i'm sure you can make good pics of you with your phone too but i'd say it's a hassle. it's a 2 person job
ust look up regular photographers in your area and make phone calls dude

On the upside if they weren’t whales they wouldn’t be swiping on you so maybe you should be grateful

im sorry but the best way to meet girls nowadays is through friends, it seems.

>it's a 2 person job
Yeah, so get one of your friends to take the pic.

user?

peak s o y desu

>check the statistics
I don't know where to find those statistics, but unless you live in a big city, I don't think there's anything of value in apps

has always been like this

my point was, knowledge in photography is a must if you want to score some poon on tinder. wether it's a pro or your friend doing the work

I've used Tinder for about a month since I've been having a dry spell since my last breakup. I'm BALD, but I've never had problems with attracting women. I'm pretty fit, ripped by normie standards, and I have enough experience that proves that I'm at least above average when it comes to looks. Anyway, I found that I never had a problem attracting a women when I actually meet them, but the problem always was meeting them in the first place. Something like Tinder seemed like a logical solution

My experience:
>Match with first girl, she's kinda hot, 26.
>Talk to her a bit, she seems excited.
>She says she can't sleep and I jokingly ask maybe its too early (it was around 7pm)
>Get bitchy reply
>Brush it off jokingly, ask her if shes working or studying here
>I say a normal one?
>She gets bitchy again, I unmatch.

Girl 2
>Match with her, looks okay.
>I text her, no reply.

Girl 3
>Match with her
>She's like 10 km away from me in a smaller town/village
>She has to come to work or study into the town I'm in
>"Do you ever come over here?"
>"Nah"
>Ask for her IG since pictures are kinda sketchy, she just messages me "Viber"
>I unmatch

>Girl 4
>Match, she's kinda chubby, but cute
>Text, no reply.

I unblurred my likes, there are like 10+
They consist of:
>Creepy gay guy
>Obvious tranny
>Ugly fat chick
>Fat chick, not that ugly
>Normal sized ugly chick
>Random American tourist (fat, old and ugly) looking for dick, bio says she's coming to my town soon
>No picture with girl name
>Girl (?) her picture is just a photo of her (?) ponytail.

I gave up.

and this is only up to 2017 and not taking into account the coronavirus situation.

Attached: fgdfg.jpg (1200x1200, 467.84K)

i told you not to use dating apps.
like....ok bro have fun with tinder (:
you might as well be looking for a nice woman ina hood

it looks like bullshit to me
I mean, they call anything a "couple" nowadays
I want data on couples married after several years

Attached: tinder machine.gif (540x304, 1.21M)

I see at least someone have a similar experience as me.

ok boomer