Why aren't you vegan?

Why aren't you vegan?

Attached: RDT_20220131_0509296910329465015198219.jpg (828x968, 90.5K)

This is why I only eat people. If I'm stealing gains they will be human gains.

i like my b12 to come from food not tablets

Why?

why do people make up these completely implausible stories on twitter?
>I was high with my Christian friend. He comes from a Christian family and was raised to become a priest. I told him about allah. He became a Muslim that day and said “inshallah”

my ancestors for thousands of years have been doing it that way and it works
no reason to change it

fake story by a fake muslim faggot
a disgrace to the name mohammed
he should kill himself

Attached: 1643070616821.png (734x487, 614.33K)

>I was with my racist friend. He comes from a pure aryan bloodline in Georgia and was raised to be a grand wizard. I told him about George Floyd and he became a nigger the very next day.

Why aren't you hunting wild animals then instead of going the grocery store for steroid pumped freakshow meat?

That's exactly why it's so great. Survival of the fittest. My muscles are superior to their muscles.

becasue im not a pussy vegan that tries to manipulate others
my diet unlike you is not my personality

itt: literal autism

yeah thats a bullshit story
im not vegan because humans are meant to be carnivore and omnivore we dont have the necessary body to sintetize protein from plants, vegans are free to choose their diet and get malnurished all they want
i dont give a shit if youre vegan i will just never be
i like steak, dairy,milk and i like having gains

Attached: 5E5B073C-9477-4E60-8598-D23E41463B77.jpg (729x867, 138.86K)

Because I'm not mentally ill.

>I was with my obese friend. Xe is a HAES guru and mods 15 intuitive eating boards on Reddit. I told them about Zyzz and he immediately OHP'd 500lbs

b12 is basically nonexistent in animal products to begin with, it's usually injected.
b12 comes from soil, it's trace amounts come from when animals eat part of soil. it's also added into lots of other foods, cereal and shit.

Everyone should be supplementing vitamin d and b12 at this point.

I'm not an eunuch

this one is true tho, fuck chuds

Attached: ne7x176737i41.jpg (681x628, 74.68K)

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

because fuck you, that's why

I unironically want more people to become vegan.

The more of society that's vegan, the weaker society will become.

Therefore the stronger i will become, while having to expend literally zero energy.

Don't ignore veganism. It's your passport to work-free gains.

I'm vegan on Wednesdays and Fridays

Attached: 1631023319575.jpg (425x700, 59.24K)

Vitamin D just requires you to be outside in the sun an average of 1 hr/day. Supplementing doesn’t hurt, but is unnecessary. And B-12 is easily concentrated by animals, naturally abundant in beef, animal liver, clams, tuna, sardines, and salmon. Human-digestible plant goods need to be fortified, but cows eat grass and concentrate it.

>Vitamin D just requires you to be outside in the sun an average of 1 hr/day.
During winter it is significantly harder to absorb.
Also wearing clothes does not help at all.
It also takes time to absorb it, and if you shower near after it negates it heavily.