be me

> be me
> like to lift and generally enjoy being fit
>gf is really into femdom
>wants to try feminization
>wants to try ballbusting and chastity
>still madly in love with her but concerned for my gains
>what do?

Attached: 1E25C10E-AC5A-4E72-9E9E-35AEF376A3F4.jpg (900x900, 53.83K)

Get some poor sap for her to chain up and wail her ballbusting frustration out on. Keep your manhood and gains, and she’s satisfied.

Ditch the bitch.
She clearly doesn't respect you.

Unironically dominate her instead. If she isn't into the idea, now you know what she thinks of you.

She does.
She cooks for me, cares for me and makes me feel loved in general.
She does all of this in a caring but strict manner and isn't cruel about it.
I love her so I could never ditch her.

Getting kicked in the balls increases testosterone, you’re missing out op

Attached: CCDF3606-E16D-4522-9D55-5B521B2C07F3.jpg (850x355, 43.48K)

kick the shit out of her and then throw her to the curb, permanently damaged goods
doesn't matter

agree to it but only on the condition that you rape her before and afterwards to preserve her respect for you.

women think they like pegging and being dominant but its like when you cry in front of them, they lose respect for you and the relationship's starts decaying until she cheats or leaves in a few months.

It's not that easy guys.
This is the woman I intend to marry.
I really don't want to jeopardize either the relationship or my gains.

Give her a little show of force.
Let her know that her domination is by your will only.
Hold her down and tell her to struggle. If she's anything like the average woman, she'll barely be able to move. Make a show of it. Lift her up, move her around, set her up on the kitchen bench. Ask her how she's able to assert any dominance over you without your explicit grace and permission to do so. Let her know that "femdom" is purely at your whim, and that her dominance is an illusion at best.

You're a faggot, plain and simple.
Enjoy your emasculation.

This is Jack Murphy levels of cope.

You're onto something, but I'd not go there personally. Women who think they should be dominant are somehow twisted. Check up on the devouring mother -archetype. Women are not strong and don't know how to lead. Their idea of leadership is twisted. True female leadership is personified in lady macbeth, which is the use of power through a man. That being said, men shouldn't dominate in that way in the bedroom either. All s&m stuff is really perverted and the ultimate form of s&m is necrophilia.

>All s&m stuff is really perverted and the ultimate form of s&m is necrophilia.
Lmao who hurt you

Tell her to fuck off.

No one in a sexual or emotional way. I just really like studying the psychology of paraphilias. Let's go through the psychology of s&m quickly. The sadist gets his rocks off through using force on the masochist or by dominating/ controlling the masochist. The masochist gets his rocks off by giving up agency or by getting humiliated. There are degrees of s&m behavior. In the lighter end would be something like ropes, light pain and so on. In the middle would be something like rape play or moderate pain. In the extreme end would be snuff and corpse fucking (the masochist has reached his ultimate goal of no agency). Consent is varying depending on the degree of activity. In the extreme end the sadist gets his rocks off by completely dominating, which would be the taking of life. The masochist gets his rocks off by giving up his agency completely. Though masochists of the most extreme type are rarer than sadists of the extreme type. Many sexually motivated serial killers are these extreme types of sadists. While I only know of berndt brandes in the real world, who would be an example of a real extreme masochist, there are loads and loads of fantasists to be found in the vore fetishist group.

Unironically touch grass dude

unironically there's 50cm snow above the grass

Found the buttblasted degenerate.
kys.

>what do?
why would you ask on the /incel cope/ board?
unless she's a unicorn, I bet she doesn't know what she wants
as others have already commented, women are not naturally dominant and when she'll see you in panties with a dildo up your ass, she'll lose all respect for you
that doesn't mean she won't love you anymore, but she'll love you less than before
give her children so she can be a mother for them, not for you

Might just as well castrate yourself now, you sissy little bitch.

I’m a degenerate but for completely different reasons (see pic related)
Bit of spice in the bedroom doesn’t mean you wanna fuck a corpse though

Attached: 18E69F41-D0C4-4DF9-88FA-6993D8B902C0.jpg (1174x559, 119.27K)