How many fights have you been in, Any Forums? How well can you hold your own...

How many fights have you been in, Any Forums? How well can you hold your own? Do you train combat sports at all or rely on visible muscle to deescalate situations?

>be me
>never been in a fight before
>openly carrying a bottle of vodka in the middle of the city (bad move but it's broad daylight on a busy street and the car was like 20 feet from the door to the liquor store so I didn't think anything of it)
>hear someone yelling across the street
>look up to see younger homeless looking guy crossing the street looking right at me
>"you tryna get fucked up? you wanna get fucked up?"
>confused and surprised, really not interested in getting into a fight, especially not with the way this guy has his hands in his pockets
>tell him I'm not trying to fight him, just trying to leave, walk up to the passenger side door and open it
>as I'm getting in dude relaxes a little, looks frustrated that he didn't get to fuck me up but still goes for "hey do you have a dollar"
>tell my gf to lock the doors and we drive home
>she tells me later that the stuff I couldn't make out was him yelling "what are you fucking looking at you fucking faggot"

Good times in the city. I'm pretty confident that I could have taken him, but probably not without taking more damage than I would've liked to, and if he had a knife it could've been bad for me. Wondering if it's worth my time to maybe get into some kind of combat sport before I get into a situation I can't drive away from.

Attached: 1561481023969.png (567x649, 404.56K)

Cero
I'm White
I was raised in a middle upper class family
I studied in a Catholic/Jesuit private school with other people like myself

There's literally no reason for me to get into a fight

Faggot spambot I see, OP never replies and is just data gathering, avoid.

> Jesuit.

Basically a jewzogbotbootlicker for the state, lmao, nice outing yourself tranny.

Attached: 74537437436.png (167x177, 56.94K)

What the fuck are you talking about

Jesuits are essentially Catholic Feds, faggots need to hang, lmao kys. Seen this post made like hundreds of times already in a week every day.

I'm OP, this happened to me earlier today you fucking retard

I don't care, you are literally copy pasting the posts from previous threads.

"How well can you hold your own?" blah blah blah.

Get a new script kid.

I think it's time for you to leave my thread... "fren".....

Attached: galerians rion.gif (500x282, 416.87K)

I've had a million fights in my head.
I love to imagine myself taking on infinite guys John Wick style.

I most probably would get my ass kicked against with just one dude.

I think its time for you to leave my board then.

Attached: 23452345151.gif (540x304, 3.33M)

enough that i got kicked out of ms and hs and spent a bit on probation
pretty well ig was always taller than most other kids was like 6'1 180 by 16 when i stopped growing
boxed for like 2 or 3 years but i never really enjoyed it

Big part of why I started lifting honestly, I get really angry really easily so if someone tries to start shit I never want to deescalate but I just didn't have anything to back it up lmao

Glad I didn't hear him call me a faggot, might've baited me into actually getting fucked up and even worse having my vodka stolen. Alcoholic homeless guys probably fight dirty as hell when you're between them and a drink.

I grew up in a city with a high percentage of non-whites so I got in quite a few fights. Most of them happened back in school though. I think I only got into two fights outside of school, both of them happened in the metro.
My father is a bouncer and taught me how to fight. I also do Judo but so far I've never used it in a real situation.

If you want to fight, lifting isn't the first thing to get good at it, developing good cardio, dynamic explosive movement and only last should be weights be added in once all of the control of the movement is developed. Otherwise lifting slows you down.

It wasn't really so much that I was looking to get into fights, mostly just having an aggressive personality made me think about how weak I actually was. Like I said I've never gotten into any actual fights, mostly because I don't really piss other people off. Thanks for the advice, though, I'll put more effort into my cardio and work on getting more explosive.

>How many fights have you been in, Any Forums?
Since I got out of high school? Zero. I'm not a child anymore and I neither get myself into situations that require me to fight, nor do I hang around people who are so immature and barbaric that want to fight, nor do I resort to violence at slight provocation.

But yeah, back when I was a kid, a couple a year. I held up pretty well back then. No clue how I would fare now. Being stronger obviously has its advantages, but not being accustomed to taking a hit anymore would probably do me in.

yes i do practice combat sports
i have practiced several of them in fact
rn im practicing boxing and karate as well as archery and off course lifting
i have been in several fights when i was in school and got beat up so i started training and beat the shit out of my bullies after a few months, after that i have been in one or two fights on the street ever since i graduated high school, and i fucked the guy up, on one ocassion i stabbed a guy in the leg and run away tho combat sports will give you an edge however you really should have a gun or at the very least a knife on you to guarantee your safety
overall
the practice of combat sports should be mandatory to every male citizen desu

Which of the ones you've tried would you recommend to a beginner? Boxing seems like the most basic from the outside, good for learning how to take a hit too. My main concern is that sooner or later it won't be up to me whether shit turns into a fight, don't want to be caught with my thumb up my ass.

If only they legitimized HEMA as a combat sport, maybe then I would support mandatory combat sports, lmao.

Myau Thai and Judo/Jiujitsu whichever is better around your area for your price range. Myau Thai developed from Thai knife fighting just a fun fact.

Nice, thank you. I'll look around and see what there is.

depends on how deep you want to get into martial arts but the basic thing you should know is indeed
>boxing
teaches you how to properly strike with your fists, footwork and the sparring fights are fun
but if you want to actually fight someone who is trained boxing alone may not be enough which leads us too
>striking styles
boxing is easy to find so i gave it his own little paragraph however he belongs in this category,which are styles that teach you how to strike with your limbs:
>muay thai
the art of the eight limbs is very popular in my country of brazil and i practiced it for 5 years however i heard its harder to find good muay thai gyms in america and europe which is why you should be carefull to not fall into a mcdojo, overall its a very effective martial art for striking with especial mention of its clinchwork
>karate
contrary to popular belief it works well when combined to other martial arts however if you want to practice karate you will want an okinawan style not the very popular however somewhat innefective shotokhan style as those styles are more martially oriented, you would have to go to japan or my country of brazil where the teachers are native japanese to find a good teacher of the okinawan styles such as goju ryu(which i currently practice) uechi ryu(most deadly karate style focused on killing) and so many others! overall a very fun martial art to practice while your japanese karate teacher beats you with a stick to condition you(conditioning is brutal but worth the benefits)
>kickboxing
very easy to find should have started with this one, basically boxing but with kicks...there are restrictions on knee strikes tho overall a very solid martial art
>grappling styles
wrestling,judo,BJJ and other forms of grappling are excellent for ground combat,takedowns and standing locks, those will (in combination with boxing or some other striking style ) give you a good edge over most medium level martial artist who just train one style
cont

Attached: muscle wojak.jpg (608x800, 82.74K)

Karate schools: Goju-Ryu, Shotokan is not that great, Kyokushin style is the better alternative that can be found around the world.