Are there any foods or anything I can take to lessen the effects of very high nicotine addiction?

are there any foods or anything I can take to lessen the effects of very high nicotine addiction?

I quit but my mouth is very uncomfortable.

Attached: 1613063209-nicotine-1024x576-banner-xoriginal.jpg (1024x576, 92.41K)

DLPA

Might be okay to ask your local pharmacist for some weak anti addiction drugs

I quit 2 years ago after smoking for 17 years. I love nicotine so much. Was without anything for 6 months in the beginning, but realized I just like it too much. Now I eat these nicotine tablets. 1mg halved. 12 tablets last for 3-4 days.

Put a toothpick in your mouth to substitute the need of a fag.
Works pretty well.

Read Allen Carr Easyway

Literally only thing that worked for me

Gum. Lots of gum.

this, just chew gum nonstop. helps a lot

I smoked and snorted dry snuff the whole time I was in the service and a year after I got out. When I find out that I guy my wife pregnant I quit cold turkey. I felt horrible for about 3 months. Couldn't sleep or go thinking about smoking a cigarette. Eventually I stopped thinking about it but it sucked. Just chew gum like the other anons say. That's probably healthier than what I did.

>are there any foods or anything I can take to lessen the effects of very high nicotine addiction?
>I quit but my mouth is very uncomfortable.
Suck a dick I guess

Yes

Use hemp cigarettes for a while and fixate the oral addiction. They sell help cigs that don't contain THC or get you high, and they're zero nicotine so you're not damaging your body as bad. You can even get ones with CBD or CBG to help your joints or organs. Use less and less per week until you don't need them anymore.

Chew on mallow. It helps heal your throat.

are you addicted to nicotine or tobacco? nicotine is overrated and not really that addictive

>hemp cigarettes
>not damaging your body

Attached: laughing planesluts.jpg (480x480, 63.43K)

Rhodiola Rosea is amazing for this

Are cigarettes good for T? I started smoking 1-2 cigarettes a day because someone told me it's good for T

coca leaves

I hate this site so much

Yeah but 1 or 2 really wont do anything. Start smoking a pack a day at least.

Some vegetables like eggplants and tomatoes have nicotine. Try eating a shit-ton of those

Have you considered not being an addict

Easier than it sounds, really effective solution

lmaoing at you pathetic fags
t. cigar connoisseur

Attached: 1528350210612.gif (245x260, 1.98M)

I've started meeting people who unironically believe this. No retard

only based if you inhale