On Fat People…

why is it so common to see fat guys lifting 3-5 reps of ABSURDLY heavy weight (like so high that they are using momentum/lifting with their back) and then standing around for 35 minutes wasting time and spots on machines?

i mean seriously…do they not realize they could serve themselves 100% better by doing 40 minutes of just cardio? theres gotta be some fatass anons on here - do you guys realize your stupidity?

i almost feel like saying something. a simple “what are you even bothering for?” god if theres one thing i hate about lifting, its these people.

Attached: F490D30F-6645-4BEF-85A6-BAC46D68360B.jpg (1170x2254, 748.33K)

idk. go ask them, faggot

who cares?

also 3-5 reps on progressive load isnt a bad strat if u wanna train a powerlifting routine

lol i love it when skinny skellies get mogged by us fat lads

you try and cope post,MUH FAT MAKES U STRONGER! and WEIGHT MOVES WEIGHT!

it doesnt,sure if you are stood up and are pushing something but benching? deadlifts? its all raw power and you skinnies are buttblasted after all your training we just walk straight from the couch and mog you lmao

i got a mate who takes steds and i even outlift him,i love watching him seeth as he achieves a new best on his 1 rep max then i smash out a set of the exact same weight

stay mad skellies

I don't ever even see you guys at my gym, because the entrance is up a flight of stairs.

To give you my honest guess - they are guys who realize they don’t have the genetics/body type for the “brad Pitt in fight club” body, so they embrace the builtfat.
That’s been my observation. What your describing definitely exists

Attached: A14349A3-2E0E-4ED3-B0D6-9C106D3E0382.jpg (828x1013, 557.86K)

Sounds like somebody got absolutely mogged by a builtfat powerlifting chad.
Reminds me when I was incline benching 225 with my girlfriend spotting and this absolute fucking UNIT puts four plates on the incline bench next to me and starts repping out 405 like it was nothing.

Post body ;)

based

look at the animal kingdom. when a male gains weight, it's good. that means dominance, high status, mates

Fatanon here, it's an easy way to cope about feeling like shit, of course the jacked dude looks better but jigglers are usually able to outlift them twofold and feel like that's an accomplishment.

The mindset is: I am not beautiful but I am strong, see?

Cardio for weight loss is a meme. Just eat right and do cardio for stamina/health

>t. DYEL
He can't. OP is a pussy who is intimidated by real men who throw around real weight

Attached: quote-an-adult-male-weighs-at-least-200-pounds-mark-rippetoe-80-63-60.jpg (850x400, 58.12K)

Well it's like this
I can look like shit and be weak, or I can look like shit and be strong

I fell for the starting strength meme and at some point I was bulking to reach 200 lbs, but then I got into boxing and started losing weight instead, I feel and look much better now

>He thinks cardio help you lose weight

but it literally does you fucking RETARD

Cardio is an interesting beast. Cardio unironically accelerates muscle atrophy cause you need little to no muscle to run/cycle/swim/walk long distances. What you need a lot of is energy so your body prioritizes keeping fat, which is why runners never look lean even though they get down into 10% bf and can run for hours at a time. Doesn't matter, they look skinnyfat cause they lack muscle. Unironically during a cut doing an extra set of 5 reps on your main lift will be better than 20 mins on a treadmill. It doesn't kill gains, but it makes cuts worse for your strength.

>don't look good
>can't do cardio
>but at least i can move heavy weights :)
it's all they've got user so they cling to it. everyone needs something to be proud of to offset the constant stalking doom of mortality. don't take it away or they will unironically anhero.

>we just walk straight from the couch and mog you lmao
lmfao

i am 100kg at 5'6" and did this to one of my friends. he'd been training for 18 months and i came in and smushed his bench and deadlift maxes after like four weeks.

granted i used to play rugby and he's also not training very effectively (he didn't ask for my help and i'm not gonna cast pearls before swine) but it was still a bruh moment

never fight a dwarf in his own mountain.

They also slam pre workout. Saw a guy almost puke after doing the worst DB incline press I'd ever seen. He turned to me and told me how he'd plowed 350mg of caffeine

>you don’t need muscle to swim
>running is bad for your leg muscles
love this board denouncing entire disciplines of exercise with zero sources or coherent line of reasoning