About to /ghostbulk/ gf, got any tips?

About to /ghostbulk/ gf, got any tips?

Attached: 82D567DC-BF61-472E-836C-1CEF1B738F3C.jpg (828x1468, 839.94K)

Just pick any of the already preexisting fatties, fuck her, get your nut, regret it, then go back to not fat gf.

Who else remembers the episode where Hal does this to Lois?

But I love my gf.
I just want to get her tummy, ass, thighs and tits a bit bigger, not fuck someone else.

this
the average woman is already fucking fat

I love how "fucking fat chicks is for high test alpha males" went from a cope from losers to an ironic meme to a genuine fetish in just 5 or 6 years.

It reminds me of those guys that start calling everyone bro as a joke, but then they can't stop saying bro and start doing it unironically, except on a global scale.

It’s based

Attached: E63B758C-A3E3-47FF-991C-B958CB06A71F.jpg (1920x1080, 158.58K)

>"fucking fat chicks is for high test alpha males"
fat women = high test originally was a joke that you had to be really fucking horny to want to fuck fat women, because they're gross.
Of course fat fetishists were too stupid to get that nuance, and thought it was a compliment.

It really isn’t

Why do we enjoy voluptuous women so much more than everyone else?

Architects are sometimes scorned at by the average man, yet we treasure thick women. Pic related is probably somewhat hot to the average guy because of the tit size but they're not even imagining her stomach and they would prefer she lost 50lbs.

Attached: welcome2starbucks.jpg (619x1018, 76.33K)

A not-insignificant number of guys get into lifting because of an inferiority complex. It's this same complex that drives them to think they're not good enough to fuck normal women.
The inferiority runs so deep that not only will most never admit it, but most don't even realize that's why they think they're attracted to fatties.

I've fucked 5 new women this month and I think 6 last month.
They're all young, one is a lingerie-esque model who used to be a seeking arrangements girl.
Absolutely none of them make my dick as hard as a fat bitch

>when her thighs are bigger than your torso

It is pretty common to feel revulsion when hiring prostitutes

Attached: 1643067103493.jpg (896x686, 43.95K)

all off dating apps with zero money spent but nice cope

It is

Attached: 9BBAFC00-1E6F-4EED-8221-5802861505BA.jpg (960x1280, 403.85K)

Must feel weird to fuck more than one new girl a week but still be a loser on the inside

Not really, don't feel like a loser.
It makes me dislike this place because of passive aggressive user who think posting Yukio smoking is deep and then project on me

I'm wondering how much it got to do with the rapidly rising rates of obesity in muttistan.
The rise in fatties and rise in chubby chasers on this board have to be corelated.

I'm not convinced dudes out there are willingly chasing after fat pieces of shit.

It is not.

Translation: I fucked a few meth addicts and backwater bog hicks, one of which did photos for cheap lingerie sold on aliexpress, but I still prefer fucking fatties
Best part is you sound like a nigger too.

>woe is me, anons don't respect me for being a disgusting chubby chaser, I dislike this place, wah wah wah
Lmao get a grip faggot.

Yeah dude man, me personally i'm 7 foot, muscular rich and athletic and i fuck different model tier bitches on a daily basis, but i can really only get off to fat, retarded whores.

yall hate to see a nigga up for once

Yes

Attached: 7B1A92A5-D7D2-40A8-9F6B-3B490744E39C.jpg (520x310, 46.1K)

You people are horrible human beings if you think that it's okay to secretly sabotage peoples food. You're even worse for wanting your girlfriend to become a disgusting fat fuck.

DUBS OF TRUTH TWICE

Attached: 9F32E395-72A1-4D83-B905-3C8CC4022965.jpg (340x480, 40.18K)