Start taking D3 last year

>start taking D3 last year
>brain fog/retardation immediately goes away
>full of energy
>notice a slight increase in gains
>increased sperm production

I feel like an idiot for not taking this stuff sooner. Would have helped me so much during university

Attached: imageService.jpg (1200x1200, 106.18K)

is it true, it gives you dick gains?

is this some hot new meme? are you guys just trying to trick people into giving themselves hypercalcimea or are there actual studies to back this up

Im assuming you get more than enough magnesium, boron, k2, and retinol

>increased sperm production
How do you tell this?
Fuck off

I only take it during the winter when my outside time drops way off, but it’s probably a good idea year round for people that never leave the house. Like anything else, it’s called a supplement and not “substitute” for a reason.

This is an advertisement.

Attached: terry.jpg (1000x1000, 806.6K)

Does this stack with cod liver oil supplements or is that redundant?

the jew fears the vitamin D
your body produces 20k IU if you spend a day in the summer sun. remind me, how often have you gotten hypercalcemia after a pool party, BBQ, day at the beach, ...?

i think due to the covid hoax people ended up finding out vitamin d cures everything

How many IU per day

Atleast 10k

Can confirm vitamin D is great, just remember to combine with K2
I take 5000IU every other day in the winter, it works for me

How different is D3 to other vitamin D supplements? I got some vitamin D pills from the store they're like D 3000 UI or something. But everyone on Any Forums keeps shilling D3

4000 IU is enough for me during long stretches where I barely leave go outside, it all depends on how much sun you get

No, I think that's BS. Vitamin D does increase testosterone somewhat, but idk if it affects dick size at all

Is it true you need to take vit d supps with fat because it's fat-soluble?

what would you say the correct ratio of vitamin D to K would be? I've been supplementing 10,000 UI of D for 2 days and wasn't aware they should be taken together

Get some Zinc and Magnesium too you fuck.

maybe if you were severely deficient to start with

D2 etc are food based, D3 is literally solar powered the stuff that absorbs easily through contact with the sun rays when you are outside, people have D3 deficiency usually if they are indoors/are sedentary or live up north.