Do you get mad when you're called Skinny?

Or do you prefer another term?

Attached: SerleenaMIB2.jpg (1399x2069, 763.06K)

this movie gave me a vore fetish

for me it was a transformation fetish, alien fetish and female villain fetish

Cower before it, for the wall has no mercy.

Attached: E58B7893-5E4F-4F10-AA5D-B75D12AFB0B1.jpg (1024x759, 238.65K)

I have a vore fetish but it wasn't from this movie. Despite me seeing it in theaters when I was like 13.

i prefer small boned

No but I get very offended when I’m treated like an idiot. I’m a Covid tester and patients will bullshit about insurance a lot. “Yeah the cards at home”
>I can’t test you without it unless you’d like to pay out of pocket
>oh uhh I mean I don’t have insurance
I told this guy I’m not an idiot and at the end he goes sarcastically “I dooont think yooouur an idiot aaattt allll”

So I ruined his vacation and marked his results as positive. Then I switched a positive persons test for his on a more accurate type of test.

kek, fucking based.

lmao based, fuck people who talk in a condescending way

He didn’t bekeiev me when he came back later in the day to bitch that his results weren’t emailed yet so I informed him, he demanded I dig through the medical waste to prove it I guess because he could tell I Bs’d him. He got pissed when I refused. Then he got even more upset because I didn’t allow him to dig through the medical waste lol. He knows but he can’t do a thing about it or prove it in anyway

>believes in a fake virus
I'd say you're pretty fucking retarded

that's not really wall when she answers the call

Always loved that camera pan up her amazing legs after she finishes transforming.

Atta boy. Keep up the good work user.

>works a job I don’t gaf about making 6 figures with 0 experience instead of what I’d normally get as an EMT which is around $35k
Yeah i guess I’m a moron and it was stupid of me to take this job and get promoted to manager within 3 months

It really hurts me that she did such a thing to herself.

The wall hits harder for these Hollywood women when they try to stop it, as opposed to taking care of themselves and mitigating the impact. I’d rather look like a healthy 60 than a 28yo lizard.

Attached: DD117C19-D870-4685-8BC9-CF011DD99A62.jpg (932x1390, 108.18K)

she was so fine.

Attached: Serleena_back.png (1920x1080, 2.54M)

same, I got a raging boner the first time I saw that

Attached: 1643587173950.gif (540x318, 3.95M)

women have to embrace becoming a gilf

something about those heels and those legs as the camera pans up. don't know why. the stuff of wet dreams!

The Director of Near Dark is a perfect example of that and she still looks amazing!!!

Agreed

Attached: 82097C1F-DD3B-44AF-A6E7-8BEFEEE11E4D.jpg (1067x1600, 146.31K)